FREE RECORDS AND OTHER GOODIES (INSTAGRAM USERS)

Would you like some free records? Would you like some pretty amazing low-budget horror dvds? What about the possibility of having in your very hands a Bruce Willis action figure from Armageddon (maybe)? Yeah, well keep on reading.

I will be moving soon and have a bunch of stuff that I do not plan on taking with me. Records, CDs, VHS tapes and DVDS, posters, etc. etc. etc. I am going to throw a bunch of stuff into a goody box (maybe a few) and send it out to one lucky Instagram user. Here is my condition. I need 250 likes on the photo and 250 followers before i will pick a winner. So follow me and then like the photo that basically says all this but written in sharpie on a piece of cardboard. If you are outside the US you will have to pay partial shipping.

My Instagram name is trailerr.

GO!

i figure i got a bunch of stuff not really worth ebaying, but people still wouldnt mind having. this will mostly be records, definitely a "bloodsport" vhs (if i can find it), maybe some comics, a few books, and who in the hell would not want a Bruce Willis "Armageddon" action figure equipped with removable helmet, drill not included. also cds, posters, zines. cool stuff that is ready to move on to a new owner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...