post image of what you're drinking!

rambo

fuck man, I had a bottle of jim beam with my name on it, but eh, I bought a pizza and have been sipping on a bottle of root beer ever since. Suppose I'll start on the jim beam in the morning :)

Yea, I got a bottle of Rye Buliet yesterday but decided to order a pizza and fix some computers till I passed out.

At least i get to fart on my GF while she sleeps now, it's kind of rad how she twitches when I do it!

fuck man, I had a bottle of jim beam with my name on it, but eh, I bought a pizza and have been sipping on a bottle of root beer ever since. Suppose I'll start on the jim beam in the morning :)

Yea, I got a bottle of Rye Buliet yesterday but decided to order a pizza and fix some computers till I passed out.

At least i get to fart on my GF while she sleeps now, it's kind of rad how she twitches when I do it!

The first bottle of that I ever bought, I only got to drink about 1/3 of it before my buddies dad knocked it off the table and got the tile floor drunk. I was pretty fucking bummed, but another buddy bought it for me, so whatever. Good stuff for sure!

• 6 months later...