Play This Record

After many months of work, procrastination, delays, some headaches and more, I'm very happy to introduce this project I've been working on:

http://www.playthisrecord.com

Many, many thanks go out to our own Derek™ for all of his help getting this thing going.

Hope you enjoy the site. Subscribe via RSS. I'll be posting as often as possible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks pretty awesome. I think it's broken on IE though, could just be our out-dated version at work though.

Could you provide a screen shot of the error? Feel free to PM it to me or email it to me at [email protected] Thanks for the heads up.

And I'm super happy to everyone is digging it. I'm working on an entry for the Alabama Shakes live 7" I just got in the mail. Look for it shortly.

Unfortunately they have print screen disabled at work. I think we are running IE1 though, so that is probably why it is broken. It looks great on Chrome though.

No worries. I'll look into it. Thank you again for mentioning it.

I use Chrome, too, but actually prefer the look on Firefox. There's something about the way the index lines up in Firefox that just sits with me better.

Not sure if you used IE to check it, but firefox used to have an extention to make it function like different versions of IE to check how sites looked in it. I'm not sure if it's still around, used it years ago when I was messing with web programming.

• 1 month later...

[image]

I'm back from tour with lots of new jams to share. Look for these soon: City & Colour, Tigers Jaw, Gifts From Enola, Junius/Rosetta, Tennis, & more. Plus a couple giveaway contests. Today is Thrice's The Artist In The Ambulance: http://www.playthisrecord.com/blog/thrice-the-artist-in-the-ambulance/