City Of Gold

Here is a message they just posted on Facebook:

"If you are waiting on orders they have been sent out, unless it was in the past 2 weeks, I know some people have not received stuff dating back to december, this must have been lost in the post over this time. If you have been emailing [email protected] please use [email protected] from now on as too much spam goes into the hotmail folder. If you are waiting on orders from February I've been on tour from the start of Feb till now but everything will be sent out on tuesaday.

Thanks for the patience."

"If you are waiting on orders they have been sent out, unless it was in the past 2 weeks, I know some people have not received stuff dating back to december, this must have been lost in the post over this time. If you have been emailing [email protected] please use [email protected] from now on as too much spam goes into the hotmail folder. If you are waiting on orders from February I've been on tour from the start of Feb till now but everything will be sent out on tuesaday.

here's my answer (and good luck for everyone with this shitty label):

same game after nearly 1 year?! man you should have learned not to delete posts and send the goods of customers out. i am so glad i never ever dealt with you again. poor poor work. try an economy course, this will help in the future (or better: leave the buisness completely)

its because the paypal email address is different then the one they currently use

try sending emails to [email protected]

FUCK THAT HE'S A LIAR! the same argument he's ben taken for nearly 2 years now... should've learned to adjust his super-duper-spam-folder (i hope mine would be so great filtering ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered MOB's Real Talk UK Press from City of Gold. After a few months of the guy not responding to e-mails, I threatened to file a claim through Paypal. He lied and said it was on it's way. I waited another month and a half, then e-mailed him again. A week later, the record was on my doorstep. The same thing happened with someone else I know. I won't be ordering from them again.

I ordered MOB's Real Talk UK Press from City of Gold. After a few months of the guy not responding to e-mails, I threatened to file a claim through Paypal. He lied and said it was on it's way. I waited another month and a half, then e-mailed him again. A week later, the record was on my doorstep. The same thing happened with someone else I know. I won't be ordering from them again.

i wonder if that someone you know is me since the EXACT same thing happened to me

i wonder if that someone you know is me since the EXACT same thing happened to me

Nope, it was someone from Washington! But I'm sure it happened to all of us who ordered it.

so I mailed him again

and again

and again

still no answer

biggest let down ever

Adrian Cecil is nothing but a douche