The Story So Far - USAD - GK Tour Press/200

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they are pretty weird about it, my GF asked for it then he was given her the regular 12" until I walked up? Then he was like "here take this one bro" but whatever, I love this album (first time listening to them on Friday) i have probably spun it 6 times already. Haven't enjoy a good pop punk album for awhile!

Then again he could have misheard her during the intermission.

I mean no insult by it. I'm just saying that this is a tour press and I would imagine that it SHOULD last longer than 10 dates. And I would also imagine the band would like to set some aside for the 2nd half of the tour.

Yeah, the whole "first come, first served" thing does suck. If you do a tour press, you limit it per show like Title Fight did with their red copy of shed last year.

going to philly on 4/19, planning on picking up the tour variant (if it's still available) and the GK tour LP (if it's still available).

tokimedo, depending how much the windbreaker goes for i might be able to help you out, though I realize it's not really in the next couple of dates... let me know what you think it's going for and what size you are and all of that. if i can help i will.

EDIT: sent you a PM per your request.

Picked one of these up last night. Got 133/200. Was actually a little disappointed because although I was kind of drunk I could have swore the merch guy told me it was some kind of variant color. When I got home it was just the same green splatter I got from Rev a month ago. Only difference is that slip but is that really that big of a deal? I just started collecting a few months ago so don't really know.

Picked one of these up last night. Got 133/200. Was actually a little disappointed because although I was kind of drunk I could have swore the merch guy told me it was some kind of variant color. When I got home it was just the same green splatter I got from Rev a month ago. Only difference is that slip but is that really that big of a deal? I just started collecting a few months ago so don't really know.

It's not. I'll give you $20 for it.