Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not my favorite Thursday album, but maybe I just didn't listen enough. I think a hot topic exclusive pressing of War All The Time should be next on the list.

Same here and same here. I'm listening to ACbtLD 6 years? after it's been released. I have a different ear than 6 years ago so I think I can like this album.

Definitely not my favorite Thursday album, but maybe I just didn't listen enough. I think a hot topic exclusive pressing of War All The Time should be next on the list.

Travis said a few pages back they have put in a request for it.

I sure hope so. That album is amazing. The mix is perfect, melodies are so smooth and catchy, and the lyrics are really good at telling a story.

Same here and same here. I'm listening to ACbtLD 6 years? after it's been released. I have a different ear than 6 years ago so I think I can like this album.

I still haven't listened since I first bought the cd. I'll probably listen tomorrow. Is it any better now? I remember not liking it because the mix was weird. The vocals were too quiet, and I think I remember the guitar being to loud and not very clear. It could have been my car stereo though. The mix made me not even pay attention to the lyrics. I kinda just listened because it was Thursday but never again after that one listen through.

I still haven't listened since I first bought the cd. I'll probably listen tomorrow. Is it any better now? I remember not liking it because the mix was weird. The vocals were too quiet, and I think I remember the guitar being to loud and not very clear. It could have been my car stereo though. The mix made me not even pay attention to the lyrics. I kinda just listened because it was Thursday but never again after that one listen through.

I never bought the album. A girl that tried to fuck with me and gf at the time (not in the fantastic 3-way like every boy would fantasize) back in high school would play this album after school when we would hang out in ceramics and I hated it. That's why I never bothered listening to it. I felt like it was too noisy. Honestly, I just listened to the first 3 tracks and grabbed her iPod to switch it to something my gf and I wanted to listen to. I'm listening to it now and it sounds pretty good. I still love Full Collapse because it was the one of the first albums that felt deeper in meaning to me, more than any other piece of music. I really want a copy of it on vinyl but it's so much $$$

Note to self: If it is not Thrice /1000 I can order from the store across the hall from where I work to save on shipping... it will not sell out.

I was talking to the associate at Orange, CA Hot Topic and he was just as confused as I was to see that this is still available. I'm probably gonna pick a few up for some friends.

I never bought the album. A girl that tried to fuck with me and gf at the time (not in the fantastic 3-way like every boy would fantasize) back in high school would play this album after school when we would hang out in ceramics and I hated it. That's why I never bothered listening to it. I felt like it was too noisy. Honestly, I just listened to the first 3 tracks and grabbed her iPod to switch it to something my gf and I wanted to listen to. I'm listening to it now and it sounds pretty good. I still love Full Collapse because it was the one of the first albums that felt deeper in meaning to me, more than any other piece of music. I really want a copy of it on vinyl but it's so much $$$

Note to self: If it is not Thrice /1000 I can order from the store across the hall from where I work to save on shipping... it will not sell out.

I was talking to the associate at Orange, CA Hot Topic and he was just as confused as I was to see that this is still available. I'm probably gonna pick a few up for some friends.

Haha. High school was awesome. I got a blow j from three girls one time because one didn't know how to do it so the other two showed her. Awesome. And the only time I had a sex three way the other girls boyfriend came in and that wasn't fun. I got thrown down a set of stairs.

But yeah... It did sound like noise to me too. I had a copy of full collapse I just sold for $15. Too bad I didn't know you were looking.

psst...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thursday-Full-Co.... item2c65392c84

there are a TON on ebay ;)

psst...

Yeah that's the color I had. They seem pretty easy to come by.

psst...

Saw this earlier today before recent posts and I'm watching them right now. Thanks.

Nah, it's all good. The thread should enjoy it's derailment before the slew of arrival-confirmation posts fill up the next three pages.

My confirmation.

Pictures are always welcome. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of seeing that variant. Travis + the pressing plant absolutely nailed it. Would you (or anyone else) mind getting some photos of the insert as well?

My confirmation.

Pictures are always welcome. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of seeing that variant. Travis + the pressing plant absolutely nailed it. Would you (or anyone else) mind getting some photos of the insert as well?

Yeah I'll have to do it tomorrow though. I'm at my dads house for the night. Once I get home I'll take them. The colors look amazing. That's pretty much the only reason I bought it.

My confirmation.

Those good enough? I had to post them separately for some reason because I'm using the proboards app.