Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine had a mad amount of bubble wrap to keep it steady inside the box made for like 4 hardback novels. Sucks yours was damaged. I wasn't sure I could get to the record through all the packaging. Overall impressed with HT packaging

I always appreciated how Hot Topic packaged their stuff. They went all out on my other orders in the past.

I finally received this one in the mail today and was surprised that it didn't have any bubble wrap at all when I opened the package. There's some damage but I can deal with that. The record itself looks amazing and sounds just as great.

I'd love if they could repress all the records with this inner splatter motif

Full Collapse - Blue inside / White Outside

War All The Time - Red Inside / Grey/Tan Outside

Common Existence - White Inside / Black Outside

No Devolucion - Black Inside / White/Grey Outside

Obviously never going to happen, but imagine.

I think it is time I finally frame my War All The Time Cover Poster from the original Pre-Order

This isnt my photo but it shows the Poster here

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1085642

I still have this, too, and mine is still rolled up—the last time I took it out with a bunch of other posters, the rubber band had actually rotted off of it. That's how long I've had it rolled up in storage! Is it worth anything?

i see it says glassjaw on the bottom left, is there an article about them in that issue? if so, would u mind taking a pic of it to send to me?

Here ya go, bud. Sorry it took a while.

[image]

Here's Thursday's spread :D in case any of you wanted to see it.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I recently found WATT for 9.99 at a local shop and Thrice/Thursday split for 4.99. Both VG/VG++ condition. I'm really glad I found them randomly. Low expectations ftw.

Also, does anyone know if the 1st pressing of WATT came with just the booklet? Or maybe a lithograph? Much <333

i see it says glassjaw on the bottom left, is there an article about them in that issue? if so, would u mind taking a pic of it to send to me?

Here ya go, bud. Sorry it took a while.

[image]

Here's Thursday's spread :D in case any of you wanted to see it.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I recently found WATT for 9.99 at a local shop and Thrice/Thursday split for 4.99. Both VG/VG++ condition. I'm really glad I found them randomly. Low expectations ftw.

Also, does anyone know if the 1st pressing of WATT came with just the booklet? Or maybe a lithograph? Much <333

Yeap, just that booklet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...