Thrice Farewell Tour

cesar11

Good times last night from what I remember haha. Thanks again for the drink Andrew and hopefully you get to go to the Santa Ana show. Avery, yeah we were by the stairs! Shoulda said hi to all of us. I just got here, about 15 people in line. I'm in an American Nightmare shirt.

oh then i guess i walked right by you. one of the guys almost backed into me and one of you stopped him. thanks. :D

if i see you guys again, i'll say hi for sure. i'll be arriving late again.

Man. What a night. I just drove to HoB to pick up tickets from a CL poster. He then tells me some guy he was gonna sell tonight's show ticket couldn't make it. Gives me the ticket for free. Offered cash for it but was chill about it. Basically made a new friend. Saw some girl I used to work with at the mall. I should have talked to her.....

Forget her, tonight's show almost made me cry during "Beggars", and I don't know why.

Did he jump during NO REGRETS, JUST REBIRTH!

meant to say that was some clutch posting.

a friend of mine told me the guy's head split open and he had to have it stapled. there was blood on the floor and apparently, they had to have some people move so that they could sop it up.

anyway, i didn't see anyone since i got there about 10 min before thrice started. hung out upstairs again.