PO: Joyce Manor - S/T - REPRESS

Saw them last night with Classics of Love(both killed it) and was hoping to pick up some red copies for people on the board. Unfortunately, they only had coke bottle, at least the one we looked at.

They also had the new record and I saw one guy with the sold out blue. I was tempted to buy another copy just because I don't have the ones I ordered yet and I am anxious to spin it. Considering I have a blue, pink, and test coming, I figured I just need to be patient.

JM has really improved from the older live clips I have seen on youtube. They have it all down now and the crowd is singing along.

If you get a chance to see them on tour DO IT!

modified for message clarity

How'd you get ahold of a test?

I sent a large chunk of money to Mike. Only 4 exist, so it was

not economical.

Has anyone got the "Cola Brown" one?

If so, post pics!

I have it at home. It looked pretty clear although the lighting at my house is really shitty. I'll post a pic tonight if I can. Also, this record sucks. HA! I sold my 6131 sub version without ever listening to it & bought a new version with the money I made. Bad move. Could not get behind the vocals at all. On the positive side, side A went by extremely fast & it provided a few laughs for the misses & I.

Has anyone got the "Cola Brown" one?

If so, post pics!

I have it at home. It looked pretty clear although the lighting at my house is really shitty. I'll post a pic tonight if I can. Also, this record sucks. HA! I sold my 6131 sub version without ever listening to it & bought a new version with the money I made. Bad move. Could not get behind the vocals at all. On the positive side, side A went by extremely fast & it provided a few laughs for the misses & I.

There isnt a cola brown version. The coke bottle has already been posted. And how can you not like this record?

There isnt a cola brown version. The coke bottle has already been posted. And how can you not like this record?

Cola brown = dark red maybe? Semantics. . .

Sorry about that. I have the coke bottle clear. I thought I was on the last page, but obviously wasn't when I saw the pic above. And how could I not like this record? Thats how I got tricked the first time. I seriously thought I was playing the record at the wrong speed when I put this record on for the first time. HA!

Edit: I wanted to like them since they are from Long Beach, but it just didn't happen. I'm too old & grumpy.

Sorry about that. I have the coke bottle clear. I thought I was on the last page, but obviously wasn't when I saw the pic above. And how could I not like this record? Thats how I got tricked the first time. I seriously thought I was playing the record at the wrong speed when I put this record on for the first time. HA!

Edit: I wanted to like them since they are from Long Beach, but it just didn't happen. I'm too old & grumpy.

Fair enough. Guess they arent everyones cup of tea.

Sequence of events went as follows: (1) ordered this soon after the post went up (pretty sure it was soon enough to get a red). Never received my copy; (2) emailed Hellfish, they never responded; (3) opened a Paypal dispute (43 days or so after placing the order); (4) Hellfish then sends me a shipment notification, still no actual acknowledgement that they fucked up; (5) record showed up today, light blue. I'd have bought it from the band when I saw them three weeks ago if I had known this was going to happen. I'm a bit perturbed by Hellfish's lack of customer service (and apparent disorganization).

• 2 weeks later...