Drunk Purchases

ruckis

my first drunk purchase was the Beloved - Failure On test press from dreamover a while back. didnt regret it because i didnt own a copy of the record at that point.

second was a pretty large polyvinyl order. owen lp bundle, both american football lps, braid frame and canvas, maybe some 7"s too.

last was a recent order to vinyl junkie. death is not glamorous - soft clicks, lifetime - s/t, broadway calls - s/t, sidekicks - weight of air, and beloved - failure on (because i sold the test a while back)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that just tells me how drunk I am, which is information I'd prefer not to have. Ever. I don't think it will actually prevent my eBay app from starting. Am I wrong?

I bought a Will.I.Am CD at a Walmart once. Then, the same night, I spent ~$30 at a carnival so my friends and I could ride some ride once.

You need to take a hard look at your life decisions son.

It's the only night of my life (so far) that I would want to erase. I also woke up with a slingshot in my bag the next morning.

Three times now I've ended up drunkenly purchasing a videogame I already own (I buy them online). Drunk me really likes gaming apparently and is also obviously too stupid to check what I already own.

In terms of records I know for sure I bought the Lost Highway OST whilst high. I remember that one because when it arrived the jacket and record smelled strongly of weed (and still do even now). Dude I bought it from must've been a heavy pot smoker and I like to think he was high whilst selling it as well as me being high whilst buying it. Great purchase.