PO: GET UP KIDS Four Minute Mile LP/Woodson 7-inch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought white w/ blue splatter would look more like the Alphabet. Alphabets. LP, this is blue w/ white splatter. I can still get into this though.

Yea, it's kind of like how Say Anything was supposed to be "white and oxblood splatter" and "white and olive splatter" with the original pictures looking like they'd be white with just a little of the color. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but yea, I also thought this would look different.

Guest deathbydrums

i just got asked to send an additional $4 for international shipping to Canada

i also got a test press so i hope they don't come back and ask for another $10 if they need to ship it separately

Just opened up the LP, and its a white. not white/blue splatter like it was supposed to be

That really sucks- I hope they have more copies so they can send you what you bought.

I just opened mine and found the copy of the white with blue splatter that I ordered (though it's more like blue with white splatter, whch I prefer), and the white. Don't really need the white copy. Was going to try to sell off or trade some dups and variants from my collection, so maybe I'll throw it up for sale for cheap or include it in an order as a random surprise. Long day... too lazy to think about it right now.

That really sucks- I hope they have more copies so they can send you what you bought.

I just opened mine and found the copy of the white with blue splatter that I ordered (though it's more like blue with white splatter, whch I prefer), and the white. Don't really need the white copy. Was going to try to sell off or trade some dups and variants from my collection, so maybe I'll throw it up for sale for cheap or include it in an order as a random surprise. Long day... too lazy to think about it right now.

If you want to sell it send me a PM!

I was listening to my old digital rip of 4MM and I heard a click in Shorty. I checked out a couple more rips of it and they were all there too. is that in the song normally and I just never caught it? if it isn't, i'm really looking forward to getting that digital code too, haha. if someone who's already received their LPs isn't using theirs (I ordered through SRC), let me have it!

Welp got mine. Came in on Saturday apparently and my job was closed. More times than not the Post Office just holds it, but apparently whoever delivered decided it was a great idea to wedge the package into the gate so I got an opened mangled package and two slightly warped sealed records. I could get this warp out of both of them fine (guess I won't be listening to them for two weeks as the get the book and weight treatment) but my poster was missing too. So I guess..

1) People who ordered from Doghouse, did you get a poster? I mean the DID overcharge because it was apparently an expensive bonus.

2) Did anyone get a download card? I know that doesn't have to do with the actual delivery but Doghouse promised that with the bundle as well.

Best part is Doghouse HQ is apparently in NYC and yet it took forever to get this. I'll probably complain to the post office so should I complain to Doghouse too?