PO: GET UP KIDS Four Minute Mile LP/Woodson 7-inch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These bundle options will only be available for a extremely limited, one-month-only window. Once each bundle is sold out, they will be removed and no longer available for purchase. Be sure to pick one of them today before they are gone.

Ughhh. Is Doghouse trying to become the next Disney Vault or something? This was part of the Is a Real Boy repress, too. Keep it in print or don't. Don't fuck around, there's obviously going to be enough of a demand to keep making more if you run out.

These bundle options will only be available for a extremely limited, one-month-only window. Once each bundle is sold out, they will be removed and no longer available for purchase. Be sure to pick one of them today before they are gone.

Ughhh. Is Doghouse trying to become the next Disney Vault or something? This was part of the Is a Real Boy repress, too. Keep it in print or don't. Don't fuck around, there's obviously going to be enough of a demand to keep making more if you run out.

I have a pretty good feeling that if these don't sell out within a month, they'll still be available. After all, this is just a cash grab so Doghouse can keep pouring money into crap like A Lot Like Birds and Plug In Stereo.

Anybody know the pressing info on the 1st press? I have a Clear copy of it.

1st press (1997) -

Translucent Blue

Translucent Gold/Yellow

Translucent Red

Clear

Black

Black (w/ Alternate Doghouse labels)

Euro press (2002) -

Black

2nd press (2008) -

Opaque Blue

Opaque Pink

Clear

Translucent Gold/Yellow

The first press clear is more of that "coke bottle" clear where its kinda greenish, repress is much more "clear" clear

The first press clear is more of that "coke bottle" clear where its kinda greenish, repress is much more "clear" clear

Thank you! +1. I definitely have the second press then. 2008-09 is about when I bought it too. Any numbers out there for that?

i think each color of the repress was out of 1000, not completely sure though

btw, if anyone that bought the test press package changes their mind about it, i'd be willing to take it off your hands for $75

• 2 weeks later...
Saw Matt Pryor last night. Before playing a song from Four Minute Mile, he said that him and the band have absolutely nothing to do with the repress, and basically said not to buy it.

Now I wish I hadn't ordered this. But, I think it will still look nice next to my black original pressing.

I went through the checkout and confirmed purchase and everything with $5.50 shipping. Just hoping I don't get an email saying that it can't be done or something.

Really want these, mainly for the 7" as already have another pressing of the LP. I'm in the UK - any news on shipping on these to international buyers?

Sucks that the band dont have anything to do with it though... Damn