PO: GET UP KIDS Four Minute Mile LP/Woodson 7-inch

http://doghouserecords.com/get-up-kids-vinyl-re-issue

2012 marks the fifteenth anniversary for a Doghouse Records classic, The Get Up Kids' first full-length, Four Minute Mile. We figured a proper celebration was in order. But while we were figuring out how to unveil the reissue, we remembered that it was also the 15th anniversary of the Woodson 7-inch. So we will be reissuing both of them together in a very special, limited-edition bundle.

This is the first time the Woodson 7-inch will be back in print in years!

There will be four options to chose from:

1) Four Minute Mile on opaque white and aqua blue splatter vinyl, an original 18"x24" Four Minute Mile poster, and a download code for the album. This bundle option is limited to 30 copies and costs $15 + shipping.

2) Four Minute Mile on opaque white vinyl, special aqua blue Woodson 7-inch, 18"x24" Four Minute Mile poster, and a download code for the album. This bundle is limited to 265 copies and costs $25 + shipping.

3) Four Minute Mile on opaque white and aqua blue splatter, aqua blue Woodson 7-inch, 18"x24" Four Minute Mile poster and a download code for the album. This bundle option is limited to 200 copies and costs $25 + shipping.

4) Four Minute Mile on opaque white and aqua blue splatter, a test pressing, aqua blue Woodson 7-inch, 18"x24" Four Minute Mile poster and a download code for the album. This bundle option is limited to 10 copies. and costs $60 + shipping.

These bundle options will only be available for a extremely limited, one-month-only window. Once each bundle is sold out, they will be removed and no longer available for purchase. Be sure to pick one of them today before they are gone.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm surprised at how limited the Say Anything was compared to this, which I believe is still available like on blue or something at merchnow. Either way I didn't have this, not a giant fan of the album but I'd like to have to complete my having each get up kids album.

I've been thinking about getting the merchnow one but I'd rather go with this one since is the 15th anniversary one.

ps: I just ordered bundle #1 limited to 30 :D

Yeah, I don't think the vinyl is limited to 30 seeing as its the same thing as the $25 one with the 7" that's out of 200, as well as the test press one which is the same but out of /10. My guess is its pretty close to evenly split between Plain white and white w/aqua splatter.

I've been thinking about getting the merchnow one but I'd rather go with this one since is the 15th anniversary one.

ps: I just ordered bundle #1 limited to 30 :D

Yeah, I don't think the vinyl is limited to 30 seeing as its the same thing as the $25 one with the 7" that's out of 200, as well as the test press one which is the same but out of /10. My guess is its pretty close to evenly split between Plain white and white w/aqua splatter.

Yeah I know. I think what's actually limited to 30 is the price. You get to buy the special vinyl without paying the big bundle prices.

This is clearly stated in the description:

750 opaque white, 250 opaque white with aqua blue splatter and 500 aqua blue 7-inch vinyl

So it is...haha. I just looked to the left and saw lots of words. Maybe I should read everything first before saying anything. So does that mean the other 485 Opaque Whites are going to HT?