La Dispute - Conversations

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal. Any posters available? What about vinyl for the bands there? Sorry for all the questions just curious. Thanks in advance for any answers.

There was a tour poster for those who pre ordered tickets. Sainthood Reps was selling 3 of Monoculture per night, All Get Out had their latest release, B&C had the split with TJ and Only Boundaries along with 5 of the silkscreened acoustic 7" per night, and La Dispute had both Somewhere at the Bottom and Wildlife along with the Koji split.

Hope that helps!

A buddy of mine picked up a copy for me at the Anaheim date. I'm really happy with the package overall.

The book, several postcards, the conversations CD, the poster all wrapped up in a nice piece of cloth.

BTW: The merch guy was pretty adament with my buddy that they are only selling about 10 each night. So get to the table early and don't wait until after the show to pick up your set.

Going tomorrow night...by myself even though I always buy an extra ticket. idk why though I already know I have no friends like none, 0, zilch, zilp. I hate going to public places alone, I am already stressing out about it but I am just gonna have to suck it up and be a big boy because no matter how nervous I am my joy for being at the concert is greater.

Also considering I had already bought tickets to see them 6 months ago in Houston and couldn't because of work, then bought a ticket to see them in Chicago on the same tour cause I was working up there and miss that show because I was on site working until like 9PM.

So I have paid for 5 tickets for myself to go once.

So I listened to this throughout the day and thought it was pretty good. I learned a lot about Jordan and Brad listening to it and some of the stories were amazing, imo.

In regards to the show. I had a blast. It had been too long since I got slammed to the front of the stage for 40 minutes all the while losing circulation in my legs from being pinned to the stage at thigh level. Hung out with the guys for 30ish minutes afterwards. We talked about going eat at House of Pies, in person and email about a week ago, although Brad forgot they had a studio session at the crack of dawn. So pretty much once they were packed they had to jet. Got my Here Hear signed which was sweet. Guys requested a rain check for dinner next time in town.

Anyway I typed enough. Something kinda interesting in regards to the vinyl they had for sale but I will mention in the Wildlife thread if I can find it.

Find the folder where the music is. It will be in your itunes media folder which holds basically all the songs that are in your itunes. This may vary based on you using windows or mac but once you fin the folder, right click it and one option should say "compress" or "zip" or something along those lines. When you click the option another file will pop up and it's basically a .zip or .rar file containing the tracks.

Next go to a site like mediafire or whatever you see fit and it should guide you to uploading files. Upload that .zip or .rar file you just made. Once it is finished uploading, give us all a link to it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?28z375eptm3pnra

hopefully that works. let me know. i did not mention this above but i did originally expect it to be more of an interview, although it was purely jordan talking.

also i renamed the files because they were all like in spanish and the band name and album was like something regarding a computer program, i assume from when they made it.

anyway enjoy

So I listened to this throughout the day and thought it was pretty good. I learned a lot about Jordan and Brad listening to it and some of the stories were amazing, imo.

In regards to the show. I had a blast. It had been too long since I got slammed to the front of the stage for 40 minutes all the while losing circulation in my legs from being pinned to the stage at thigh level. Hung out with the guys for 30ish minutes afterwards. We talked about going eat at House of Pies, in person and email about a week ago, although Brad forgot they had a studio session at the crack of dawn. So pretty much once they were packed they had to jet. Got my Hear Here signed which was sweet. Guys requested a rain check for dinner next time in town.

Anyway I typed enough. Something kinda interesting in regards to the vinyl they had for sale but I will mention in the Wildlife thread if I can find it.

HUH?