The Boston Strangler LP??

The best thing about this record is that there is no difference in pressings and they pressed a ton of them. So there is no need to pay like $60 for one.

Also, buy a bunch of stuff from Grave Mistake....they rule.

Yeah, those people paying lots for this have to be feeling a little stupid.

If ordering from Grave Mistake you should also get Government Warning- Arrested or No Way Out eps and any Deep Sleep, two really underappreciated bands. Great records and cool distro.

^YEah, this record destroys.

I would like to find some super anal detective(well that came out wrong) who has an early pressing and a recent pressing and can inspect every detail to see if they are the exact same beyond matrix numbers. I'm talking about the feel of the paper, look of the labels,even the shade and darkness of the printing. I just like trying to find these little differences for fun. For instance, the early pressings of the OFF! 7" box set have a smaller sticker than the later versions. I have pressings on Hostage records that are within the same pressing, but some have different pictures on the back. Stupid shit, but fun.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...