PO The Lawrence Arms - An evening of...Circ...DVD

"The first 150 preorders will receive a free Lawrence Arms beer coozie!" from the Fat Wreck news thing

I still wish this was in HD on blu-ray... I don't care if HD audio and video isn't punk

Are Lawrence Arms even considered punk? A bit too poppy for me...

weren't you complaining about brendan leaving the broadways? are the broadways a punk band? not sure what you mean by wondering if the arms are considered punk, since their first couple of records feel more or less like leftover broadways stuff, minus the politics.

Are Lawrence Arms even considered punk? A bit too poppy for me...

weren't you complaining about brendan leaving the broadways? are the broadways a punk band? not sure what you mean by wondering if the arms are considered punk, since their first couple of records feel more or less like leftover broadways stuff, minus the politics.

Not really.

Not really.

as they say, opinions are like assholes

Not really.

as they say, opinions are like assholes

Youre right, i just never saw the correlation. I remember when those albums first came out. I wanted to like Lawrence Arms because up into that point I was a huge fan of Brendan (still am when it comes to the work he did with his previous 2 bands). IMO, there is a distinct change in style from The Broadways to Lawrence Arms and it definitely does not cater to my particular taste in "punk" music, if thats what everyone else feels thats the genre it falls under.