Burst & Bloom repress

I thought I read it was just coming out on yellow vinyl? I could be wrong.

yeah i saw that too.

http://www.eastscene.com/2012/03/21/cursive-announce-burst-and-bloom-reissue-for-record-store-day-2012/

^ this site has it yellow, white, and black marble. i'm guessing that means all of those colors are going to be individual but i'm just guessing.

also all the place i'm seeing it on has it listed as a 12" now

i read somewhere (i can't remember now where) but it listed Burst & Bloom as being a 10". i know that's what it was originally but i'll have to look around more to see if it's going to be 12" or 10"

I have an original, and it's a 12".

Petgrief, do you know if the EP had new plates created for the repress? I'm hoping the repress doesn't have the same content on both sides like the OG does... not that it sounds bad, but I'm sure it could be better if the songs were split across two sides and the grooves had more space.

Yeah, new plates. Songs will be split up, instead of repeating on both sides. It will play at 45rpm.

And actually, none of us could even remember why the original press was done that way. We looked at it and thought "huh, that's weird..."

Petgrief, do you know if the EP had new plates created for the repress? I'm hoping the repress doesn't have the same content on both sides like the OG does... not that it sounds bad, but I'm sure it could be better if the songs were split across two sides and the grooves had more space.

Yeah, new plates. Songs will be split up, instead of repeating on both sides. It will play at 45rpm.

And actually, none of us could even remember why the original press was done that way. We looked at it and thought "huh, that's weird..."

Lol, awesome, well colour me stoked!

i read somewhere (i can't remember now where) but it listed Burst & Bloom as being a 10". i know that's what it was originally but i'll have to look around more to see if it's going to be 12" or 10"

I have an original, and it's a 12".

weird i have no idea why i thought it was a 10" then. maybe it was the site where i saw the news about the new press possibly albite wrongly stated as being a 10"

The record store day version is limited edition and is yellow, white, black marbled vinyl. It will be kept in print after that, but as non-limited translucent yellow (yellow only, not marbled). Both of these versions will be 12".

will this be available for uk/euro rsd or just US?

Believe it is just US. Nevermind--see below