Jawbreaker - Bivouac & Chesterfield King reissues

the Unfun remaster sounded amazing so i'm really looking forward to getting some new life into Bivouac. I never got hugely into it, same w/ Unfun before it was remastered.

The Unfun did sound great. I love Bivouac, I'm excited to hear some new life breathed into it. I always thought it sounded a little flat.

There are a couple of bonus tracks on the CD release. It's not new, but Peel It The Fuck Down will be a bonus track as well as a cassette rough version of Ache. If this goes quickly and they do another pressing, it might be colored. That's the only way I see there being a colored copy of the reissue. I preordered the second I noticed it.

I will buy both records but I'll wait for colored copies.

That's not a for sure thing man. This may be the only thing they do. Not saying this will go super quick, but this is usually the least popular JB album I think, so I don't see there being a bunch of colored represses.

Can't wait! That's kinda shitty about the extra tracks not being included on the lp.

Adam probably didn't want to do a 2xlp.

• 1 month later...