PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

I don't know if it would fit on the 7" with the other 3, but there was also a demo of New Jerusalem that came out later that would fit well. Tracklisting could be something like:

A

1. The Gin War

2. Platano

B

3. American Low

4. New Jerusalem

Also, please get this image for the artwork:

[image]

It was on their original website and I've always loved it.

I still have not received a confirmation e-mail ?? I was the first one to order.

Did you get one from Paypal?

EDIT: I think you did. I think I'm staring at your order right now. From a laptop. Outside your house.

Now THAT'S customer service.

PS: Mike, if you are ever outside my house, send me a creepy PM telling me what I'm wearing.

Did you get one from Paypal?

EDIT: I think you did. I think I'm staring at your order right now. From a laptop. Outside your house.

PS: Mike, if you are ever outside my house, send me a creepy PM telling me what I'm wearing.

It's not too far of a walk from Ohio to Indiana. So I'd say I'll be there by Sunday outside your window. With my radio

It's not too far of a walk from Ohio to Indiana. So I'd say I'll be there by Sunday outside your window. With my radio

Yes, I did get the Paypal confirmation. Can't wait to get this. Casey, the customer service Mike has provided is top notch, I agree with you on that.

Yes, I did get the Paypal confirmation. Can't wait to get this. Casey, the customer service Mike has provided is top notch, I agree with you on that.

Awesome. For these so long as you get a Paypal its all good... I haven't looked into generating an auto email from Big Cartel yet.

21 copies left on black!

Awesome. For these so long as you get a Paypal its all good... I haven't looked into generating an auto email from Big Cartel yet.

21 copies left on black!

Couldn't afford to sleep on this, such a wonderful record. Thanks for putting it out Mike. Good luck with your future releases!

21 copies left on black!

Couldn't afford to sleep on this, such a wonderful record. Thanks for putting it out Mike. Good luck with your future releases!

Thanks for the support

I've been getting a emails asking about what the blue jacket will look like. I asked Patrick to do a quick edit to the artwork to give you guys an idea of how it'll look. Once I get that I'll edit this post.

In lieu of that, here is my (terrible) Paintbrush rendering of the front cover. The blue it will actually be printed on is a little paler than this. The parts that are still white/grey will be blue as well, but with the same amount of detail as shown here.

(see below)