PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

I am a fan and I want it.

Good.

I had some issues with the webstore (bleh, I pay for inventory tracking but it didn't work?) so we ended up overselling by a few copies.. in lieu of cancelling orders, the secret variant was pressed to make up for it. Going out in random orders same as everything else. Will be /50, although the majority of those will just be sent to the band to sell at shows. Seeing as right now the guys are working full time and living in Nashville, unless you live around there the chance of snagging this is aboutt 0% unless it comes in your order. Maybe 10-15 will be given out in the pre-orders. The records will be black but the cover is secret and is going to be REALLY awesome.

Ooh exciting! Is it an artwork variant only or is the vinyl colored different? I want.

Just an artwork variant. Everybody is going to be able to opt out of the drawing for the third variant if they want, seeing as it's on black vinyl, I figured some people would just rather have the clear w/ blue ink.

Looking awesome. Hope to get these this soon.

Probably sooner than you think.

cant be, i suppose. very little is certain in this life. :ph34r:

Hahah yeah we'll see. I'm hoping it's someone on the board, although I'm not sure it will be seeing as most of you guys bought copies right when the PO went up.

looks great by the way...ill be happy to own everything CCR puts out. 3/3 with a test so far ;)

Awesome man! I've got a big year lined up so I hope you want to keep the collection going!

Wow, this sold out much much faster than I thought it would. I woulda loved to grab this for sure, any chance of doing another pressing or is it gunna be just this?

I held some copies back for customer service reasons, so I'm going to have a handful of copies for sale once I send out the pre-orders. It won't be much but you'll get another shot. A repress is a possibility but it'll be a ways down the line, maybe coinciding with the next Cassino release. You guys will be the first to know when it's back up for sale.

Here's the email update I just sent out:

Hey everybody!

If you're reading this, that means you ordered a copy of Kingprince... which is really awesome. First of all thank you for the support, the response to this release has been overwhelming, and for a guy who runs a label at night out of his bedroom I could not be happier to get this on vinyl and into your hands. I want you to know that everything is right on schedule!

Now for the details... as you probably know, these sold out pretty quick. We ran into a small speed bump when tracking orders and ended up actually overselling by a few copies. In lieu of cancelling these orders, a third "Secret Variant" is being pressed to make up the difference.

This variant will be limited to fifty copies, pressed on black vinyl, but will have a unique jacket. I really let Patrick from A City Inside run wild with this one, and you guys are going to love how they come out. This Secret Variant is going to go into random orders, replacing the variant (or one of the variants) you ordered. The band will also have a handful of these to sell at shows down in Nashville. Outside of this drawing and random Nashville shows, these will never be available for sale.

I realize some of you may not want a shot at the Secret Variant, so if you don't, just reply to this email and I'll make sure you get your record exactly as ordered.

On to the next order of business... your digital downloads. To hold you guys over while you wait for your vinyl, here is a link to download the vinyl remastered MP3's of Kingprince (as well as a bonus download of The Weight Of Bother). There's an honor system limit of one download per email address for these links, so please stick to it! If you download more than once, someone else will lose out on their copy. I hope you guys like the remastering.. and trust me it sounds even better on wax.

Kingprince (Vinyl Remaster): (redacted - if you ordered check your email)

The Weight Of Bother: (redacted - if you ordered check your email)

Last but not least, we come to the release date. While I plan on having everything ready to go within the next two weeks or so, the "official" release for this record will be on July 10th. I am planning on getting you guys your records earlier than that - but since I work full-time and have to pack each of these myself by hand, I think it's best to give myself a little bit of breathing room. Hopefully that's not a big inconvenience to you guys - if it is, let me know.

Thanks again for your order - I've got a big year planned, so hopefully you'll stick around! Email me with any questions, comments or concerns. I'll be at Bonnaroo this weekend so I'll be slower than usual on emails, but I'll get to them at least once a day. For more updates (and photos), like our Facebook page. You'll be hearing from me again soon!

Looking awesome. Hope to get these this soon.

Johnny, your email bounced. Sup with that?