aeration for making drugs?

I work at a pet store and over the past few weeks have had these two sketchy looking guys come into the store numerous times and buy us out of air pumps meant for use in aquariums. the most powerful ones we sell. 24 of them to be exact. the first time they came in a bought a few I asked what sort of aquarium they were running and they smirked and said "well its not for a fish tank... hahaha"and they just laugh and walk away when I ask what it's for.

So my coworkers and i assume that they are running some sort of drug lab and not that I give a shit what they do, but I'm really damn curious what exactly they are using them for. this is like some Breaking Bad level shit. Anyone know anything about this?

To build a DWC or deep water culture system that was talked about briefly earlier in this tutorial, is quite simple. you will need:

-1 5 gallon bucket with lid

-1 air pump (for fish tanks or the likes)

-1 air stone for use with the pump

- A length of tubing to connect the air pump to the stone

-1 6 inch diameter net pot

- A rockwool cube, or hydroton (a medium that retains water well)

First, you will have to cut a hole in the lid of the bucket, so that the 6 inch net pot fits snugly inside. Connect the air pump with the stone, and fill the bucket up with water, fill it about 4 inches from the top. Submerse the air stone in the water and place the pump higher than the top of the bucket, on a nearby shelf or table. Fill the net pot with your medium, whether it is the hydroton, rockwool, perlite, or coco. and turn the pump on. The pump will continuously fill the water with life giving oxygen, essential to the plants healthy root system. When growing, be sure to change the water in your bucket regularly, about 1 a week, or 2 if you feel you must.

When the plant reaches about 12 inches high, place the screen over it, and secure, either by making a frame, or attaching it to a nearby wall. You should continue keeping the plant in a vegetative state for approximately 3 more weeks. Every time a growth shoot, or leaf sticks up about 2 to 3 inches above the screen, reach up from under the screen and pull it back under, laying it flat underneath. The purpose of doing this method of growing is to insure that all of the nodes, or places where flowers will be produced are in the same height range, therefore, the flowers will not be competing for light, thus maximizing your yield by letting all of the flowers mature relatively equally.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

you really have to wander at what point is someone in their life that they want to huff 3 day old piss & shit
Isn't it something dirt-poor Africans were doing? Not suburban losers.

You sir, are correct.