HARVARD - The Inevitable & I

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this include mp3 download or CD tracks along with the DVD?

Yeah, if the remastered tracks sound better, do we get MP3 versions?

I wasnt planning on including it but i have some download cards stll which i can throw in if people want for free..just make a note in the comments.

If you want the vinyl remasters then once they go on sale then email me and ill upload them to a zip upload site for people to download

Yeah, if the remastered tracks sound better, do we get MP3 versions?

I wasnt planning on including it but i have some download cards stll which i can throw in if people want for free..just make a note in the comments.

If you want the vinyl remasters then once they go on sale then email me and ill upload them to a zip upload site for people to download

That's pretty awesome of you! I have the original CD files. I bought them on BandCamp when I found the band, but I'd love to have the vinyl remasters.

That's pretty awesome of you! I have the original CD files. I bought them on BandCamp when I found the band, but I'd love to have the vinyl remasters.

That goes out to anyone else, if you buy the lp then email me your order # and i will send you a link with high quality wavs of the vinyl remasters.

Edit: I just took a look and they are the side splits , so 4 total tracks but 14 songs if that makes sense.

That goes out to anyone else, if you buy the lp then email me your order # and i will send you a link with high quality wavs of the vinyl remasters.

Edit: I just took a look and they are the side splits , so 4 total tracks but 14 songs if that makes sense.

thank you, you are awesome.

Yeah I have had the inni dvd on top of my amp for like 2 weeks waiting to be watched. regardless i want that peacock one!

It was said next week but any idea day/time for ordering??

ps: I understand you are not making much off the dvds, but you do seem to have a high margin on this. I am not complaining, because honestly Dustin Krensue was very impressive including the record, sleeve, quality, and packaging (much much better than my beat up no sleep subscription). I would imagine these are not costing more than $12 or so. IDK, maybe once Patrick is involved if so, then maybe a few additional costs. But since you do not have to pay for rights, takes $1 off each record right there, plus you only have the band to provide records to. I would assume the gatefold, colored vinyl, reverse board sleeves, labels, a run of 500, etc etc would be no more than $11-$14. Not my business nor am I bashing just saying man $19.99 would have sounded much more slick, imo. I also think if you decrease your margin and ensure a quick (as possible) sellout then it gets it in more peoples hands, creates more desire cause people see they are sold out, and would help drive the sales of future releases relating this band. IDK though I did not major in business. Best of luck and regardless I will be picking up. Hopefully it is under $30, should be if shipping is around $5.

Me being involved is the same rate on every album I do for ETR so it wouldn't make any difference on this one, it's seriously all about the high cost for all the extras like spot gloss and black bleed inside sleeve pockets, etc

These will go up for sale tomorrow in the enjoy the ride records store and will also be available at the bands show this saturday in NC as well as lunch box records in charlotte starting this weekend.

We will make a new PO thread with details and graphic tomorrow.

where in NC? facebook says no upcoming shows and bandcamp has a date in CA for may.

so i stumbled upon this band last year and was happily surprised with the album. this is the first i'm seeing this thread and when i saw it i was excited and already pretty sure i'd be picking it up. however as a new and not necessarily "dedicated" fan who would definitely pick up this record no matter the price, I cannot justify spending this amount of coin. I get that you guys wanted to do it how you've always wanted to do it and i wish you well in clearing your initial run of 500 but i think it was a bit hasty to have your first vinyl release for this relatively unknown band be so out of reach price-wise for the occasional listener.

not talking shit and i really do wish you the best. it looks amazing and i wish i could justify it but I just can't spend close to $30 on this, and i know i can't be the only guy closing the book on this entirely because of the price point. I'm sure even on this board there are a few people at least feeling this way, and then outside of this board there will be people who will see this price and say "forget it". but i wish you the best all the same, just offering my opinion as someone who is bummed they won't be scooping this up.

so i stumbled upon this band last year and was happily surprised with the album. this is the first i'm seeing this thread and when i saw it i was excited and already pretty sure i'd be picking it up. however as a new and not necessarily "dedicated" fan who would definitely pick up this record no matter the price, I cannot justify spending this amount of coin. I get that you guys wanted to do it how you've always wanted to do it and i wish you well in clearing your initial run of 500 but i think it was a bit hasty to have your first vinyl release for this relatively unknown band be so out of reach price-wise for the occasional listener.

not talking shit and i really do wish you the best. it looks amazing and i wish i could justify it but I just can't spend close to $30 on this, and i know i can't be the only guy closing the book on this entirely because of the price point. I'm sure even on this board there are a few people at least feeling this way, and then outside of this board there will be people who will see this price and say "forget it". but i wish you the best all the same, just offering my opinion as someone who is bummed they won't be scooping this up.

I understand that, most people who are into them are very into them and i feel with the dvd that the price is justifiable even though some people already expressed they dont care about the dvd. The production quality of the vinyl remaster compared to the original cd is like night and day in my opinion, not to mention all the upgrades on the packaging. We will have details pictures of the packaging up tomorrow.

The dvd is a professionally shot 25 minute mini documentary along with a bunch of bonus footage tour blog footage. Everything is top notch and those who purchase it, I can assure will be very happy with the final product.

This will also be the only pressing with the original band name on the cover.

Also which i believe was mentioned earlier in the thread, their new album i think is going to be a single lp so we will be offering a package deal with the new album for under $40 sometime in the summer once the album is released.

^^ not sure why they would... The bundle Ross was referring to is going to be with the Inevitable and I repress that will have eventually have the new HRVRD name on the front, not this first press.

Although I wouldn't mind the discount one bit. :) Going to buy this album when I get paid Friday if they don't sell out of the colored copies tomorrow. Not holding my breath, though

^^ not sure why they would... The bundle Ross was referring to is going to be with the Inevitable and I repress that will have eventually have the new HRVRD name on the front, not this first press.

Although I wouldn't mind the discount one bit. :) Going to buy this album when I get paid Friday if they don't sell out of the colored copies tomorrow. Not holding my breath, though

It wont actually be for a repress , it will be for the 3rd color variant which we are holding onto until the new album is out. For those who purchase the inevitable and I now and then the new album when it comes out, I will make a special promo code for you guys that will make it the same price as the combo pack variant of the new lp. How does that sound?

When the new album is out, just email me your order # from the inevitable and I and i will send the promo code, i think thats a fair compromise for those who dont want to wait

It wont actually be for a repress , it will be for the 3rd color variant which we are holding onto until the new album is out. For those who purchase the inevitable and I now and then the new album when it comes out, I will make a special promo code for you guys that will make it the same price as the combo pack variant of the new lp. How does that sound?

When the new album is out, just email me your order # from the inevitable and I and i will send the promo code, i think thats a fair compromise for those who dont want to wait

Awesome, and doubly awesome. Thanks Ross

Sounds good. I'll definitely be doing that.