Refused Announces Summer Tour

I think this is it for dates, at least for the time being. Cleveland House Of Blues put in a bid for this tour, but as you can see, it didn't happen. Guess I'm headed to Detroit!

That's too bad. I don't really want to drive to Detroit in the middle of the week but if I must... I must.

I got excited when I saw they were coming to Toronto. Then when I saw the ticket price and where they were playing I said fuck them and decided not to go. $50 for a club show is insane considering the last time I saw them I paid $12.

Nice to see them trying to get rich off of people who only started listening to them once they announced they were reuniting.

Then when I saw the ticket price and where they were playing I said fuck them and decided not to go. $50 for a club show is insane considering the last time I saw them I paid $12.

Nice to see them trying to get rich off of people who are nostalgic enough to justify the price just because they announced they were reuniting.

+1 for saying fuck that.

Then when I saw the ticket price and where they were playing I said fuck them and decided not to go. $50 for a club show is insane considering the last time I saw them I paid $12.

Nice to see them trying to get rich off of people who are nostalgic enough to justify the price just because they announced they were reuniting.

+1 for saying fuck that.

Wow, can't believe that ticket prices have gone up in 15 years when a band is about 20x more popular than they were then. If anything, based on the SF show they should be charging more. The cheapest 2nd hand tickets are $100 dollars. If they charged more the band would make more money instead of scalpers.

Anyone heard anything about the Glasshouse show? Not sure if any of this information is true, but it came from a pretty reliable source. But Epitaph bought 400 tickets & the rest were sold at the record store.

Edit: http://www.facebook.com/theglasshouseconcerthall/posts/10150643905704200

Just saw that on the Glasshouse facebook page. The 400 tickets purchased by Epitaph still might be true.

Anyone heard anything about the Glasshouse show? Not sure if any of this information is true, but it came from a pretty reliable source. But Epitaph bought 400 tickets & the rest were sold at the record store.

I thought that tickets would be on sale a couple of days before the show. If what you say is true, that would be very interesting.

I thought that tickets would be on sale a couple of days before the show. If what you say is true, that would be very interesting.

I just posted a new link to the Glasshouse facebook page. I was told about the Epitaph buy by someone now on the guest list who was stressing about getting tickets.

+1 for saying fuck that.

Wow, can't believe that ticket prices have gone up in 15 years when a band is about 20x more popular than they were then. If anything, based on the SF show they should be charging more. The cheapest 2nd hand tickets are $100 dollars. If they charged more the band would make more money instead of scalpers.

You know what they say, they're born every minute...

I got excited when I saw they were coming to Toronto. Then when I saw the ticket price and where they were playing I said fuck them and decided not to go. $50 for a club show is insane considering the last time I saw them I paid $12.

Nice to see them trying to get rich off of people who only started listening to them once they announced they were reuniting.

It's not that bad a venue... and they're getting rich off at least one old fan here.

All I am saying is that there are waaaaaaaay better bands out there charging half the cost (or less) for their shows, but what do I know? You guys can enjoy your expensive reunion show(s).

All I am saying is that there are waaaaaaaay better bands out there charging half the cost (or less) for their shows, but what do I know? You guys can enjoy your expensive reunion show(s).

Well the presale tickets are more expensive than the general on sale but it's being done by shirts for a cure and I'm pretty sure I read al the money from presales is going to them.

So $50 to go towards cancer research and see refused is pretty good in my books.