Refused Announces Summer Tour

All I am saying is that there are waaaaaaaay better bands out there charging half the cost (or less) for their shows, but what do I know? You guys can enjoy your expensive reunion show(s).

Well the presale tickets are more expensive than the general on sale but it's being done by shirts for a cure and I'm pretty sure I read al the money from presales is going to them.

So $50 to go towards cancer research and see refused is pretty good in my books.

A portion of is going to Shirts for A Cure

Just got my Chicago tickets 10 minutes ago. Stupidly excited, this is definitely one of the bands that was a dream must see.

First time I've ordered tickets online, ticketfly I hate you. a $30 ticket with a $11 service fee. Meh don't overly care just surprised the service fee was 1/3 the cost of the ticket.

I got excited when I saw they were coming to Toronto. Then when I saw the ticket price and where they were playing I said fuck them and decided not to go. $50 for a club show is insane considering the last time I saw them I paid $12.

Nice to see them trying to get rich off of people who only started listening to them once they announced they were reuniting.

Refused are fuckin' dead rich.

also, i dont think refused are getting to rich off this tour. the tickets in atl are $20 i believe. talk to the venue/promoter if your that upset. these guys are old and probably have kids to feed not to mention bringing all their shit to the states with them.

oh wait, i forgot. punk rock=broke as fuck.

4/12//12 Refused on sale information!!!

Tickets for the event will go on sale Tuesday April 10th at 6pm. Tickets will be available online at http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/112133?utm_medium=bks, as well as, 100 tickets at EACH of the following locations (also going on sale Tuesday April 10th at 6pm):

Fingerprints Records

420 East 4th Street Long Beach, CA 90802

Origami Vinyl

1816 West Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90026

The Glasshouse Records

248 West 2nd Street Pomona, CA 91766

$30 CASH ONLY (includes ticketing fees).

There is a two ticket limit.

*IMPORTANT: WHETHER YOU BUY THE TICKETS ONLINE OR AT A STORE, YOU MUST HAVE THE NAME OF YOUR GUEST AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. THERE WILL BE NO "PLUS ONES". NO NAMES WILL BE TRANSFERABLE FOLLOWING PURCHASE, PERIOD.

Tickets for the event will go on sale Tuesday April 10th at 6pm. Tickets will be available online at http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/112133?utm_medium=bks, as well as, 100 tickets at EACH of the following locations (also going on sale Tuesday April 10th at 6pm):

Fingerprints Records

Origami Vinyl

The Glasshouse Records

*IMPORTANT: WHETHER YOU BUY THE TICKETS ONLINE OR AT A STORE, YOU MUST HAVE THE NAME OF YOUR GUEST AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. THERE WILL BE NO "PLUS ONES". NO NAMES WILL BE TRANSFERABLE FOLLOWING PURCHASE, PERIOD.

Like it. Very cool.

Fingerprints Records

Origami Vinyl

The Glasshouse Records

This is the way to do it and keep the scalpers at bay