Equal vision found some vinyl

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered Chiodos' All's Well That Ends Well, and Bone Palace Ballet on Orange when it was up. But got a email saying that they oversold the Bone Palace Ballet one, so they would have to refund me.

But, in doing so, they let me pick up a free CHiodos shirt at no cost for the trouble. Pretty fine move by them if you ask me!

Ordered Chiodos' All's Well That Ends Well, and Bone Palace Ballet on Orange when it was up. But got a email saying that they oversold the Bone Palace Ballet one, so they would have to refund me.

But, in doing so, they let me pick up a free CHiodos shirt at no cost for the trouble. Pretty fine move by them if you ask me!

Would it be too much trouble to ask your order number so I know if I should be expecting an email too?

Would it be too much trouble to ask your order number so I know if I should be expecting an email too?

i think if you didnt get an email already that youll be fine

i think if you didnt get an email already that youll be fine

Thanks. I got the other guys order # and mine was lower, so I'm not gonna worry about it. I hate the way merchnow oversells everything though. They do, however, compensate for the trouble, but why oversell and have to go the extra mile? Why not just do it right the first time?

and can't slow down

according to those rumours

did anyone actually confirm that yes they are re-pressing these or was it just a vague answer ?

A friend of mine manages a band on Equal Vision, he was out at their headquarters for a meeting last week and was told that those represses will be happening. My guess is later this year.

did anyone actually confirm that yes they are re-pressing these or was it just a vague answer ?

A friend of mine manages a band on Equal Vision, he was out at their headquarters for a meeting last week and was told that those represses will be happening. My guess is later this year.

ive asked them about it a few times since we have been working together also and they are aware of the demand and are going to be repressing sometime in the near future although I was told that a year ago at this point but im sure it will happen sooner rather than later