20% off A Great Big Pile Of Leaves merch store

The LP is honestly one of the best sounding records I own. Props to Sinking Ships records for that. This band needs to blow up. They came to Akron last year & it was me, my wife, & like a group of 4 teenie bopper girls. Not gonna lie I felt weird but this band is so good it was worth it, despite the really short set.

The LP is honestly one of the best sounding records I own.

Honest to god. This thing is amazing. And the content is one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Yeah seriously, every time I put this album on I'm blown away with how good it sounds. I'm gonna have to spin it again tonight when I get home!

great band, nicest dudes. probably seen them 8 or 9 times. i get and dont get the teenie bopper attraction to this band. i look past it b/c they are as good as they are and on the much softer end of things i listen to, honestly preferred when Fazzi played 2nd guitar live.

i can't believe this LP isn't long gone, i bought it first time i saw them, thinking they were bound to blow up.

the wait on new material sucks though tbh, i still can jam to fiery works and prefrontal cortex but i crave something new. both fiery works need to get pressed btw.

I actually bugged them about pressing Cortex a few months before it was actually pressed and they responded that it was already in the works so I was totally stoked. I also mentioned the should press TFW and I don't remember if they responded about that. I'm pretty sure each would fit on its own side of a single LP.