PO: The Early November - In Currents

Seriously Rise, a preorder for an album thats going to be released in July??? Also seeing how the release of Gold Rush went, I bet this gets bumped because Ace, doesn't give them the music on time.

Maybe, but seeing as they have all the artwork mockups done already for everything, I doubt that will be the case.

Seriously Rise, a preorder for an album thats going to be released in July??? Also seeing how the release of Gold Rush went, I bet this gets bumped because Ace, doesn't give them the music on time.

Maybe, but seeing as they have all the artwork mockups done already for everything, I doubt that will be the case.

Just saying MTS had the TOYPAJ art work done last June...art is not the music/release

Just saying MTS had the TOYPAJ art work done last June...art is not the music/release

...I won't get in to that (MTS didn't have to do anything with the art..it's been done for 10 years...they're just a poorly run company).

...I won't get in to that (MTS didn't have to do anything with the art..it's been done for 10 years...they're just a poorly run company).

I'm just saying man. I'm stoked on new TEN material, but knowing how flaky Ace can be, I'm not gonna get in on this preorder, even though they have the art work done.

Joseph Marro: this got leaked early. don't order anything. please, let us get everything up and running smoothy. http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=105829552#post=105829552

Jeff Kummer: People might get screwed out of a better deal if they Pre-order now. We'll have everything up and running shortly. http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=105829622#post=105829622