PO: The Early November - In Currents

i think im in the 1% that is waiting to actually hear some music before ordering this...

then again i think waiting might bite me in the ass when its sold out.

I'm guessing it will definitely bite you in the ass. TEN has never released anything bad, and neither has Ace with his solo stuff. Dude writes some jams!

Dang it... You're right. I want to hear this before hand, but when I think of everything Ace has done since TEN, I'm sure that it won't disappoint me. Guess I'll be putting in an order anyways.

So.... I purchased the book for $50 - looks like that's the only one that has changed since the initial link was put up. Do you think my order will get cancelled and I'll have to buy the sucker 70 bundle? Anyone else do this?

I did this. Haven't heard anything from the company. I hope it goes through.

I've had my order cancelled from Rise before when I was allowed to order something when I shouldn't have been able to (the Sharks - No Gods on tri-color vinyl solo order for $15ish) so don't count on having that order hold up.

So.... I purchased the book for $50 - looks like that's the only one that has changed since the initial link was put up. Do you think my order will get cancelled and I'll have to buy the sucker 70 bundle? Anyone else do this?

I called and they were super nice on the phone. The woman said it looks like it went through for the 50 and I also bought the 25 when it was just the lp ( before there were any other options) and she changed it to the bundle with the t and poster. So I basically got the 70 package without the cd DVD and silk screen but with an extra lp. I have faith in ace.

I received a reply from merchnow. They said that my order would not be refunded unless I cancelled it. And would be processed as is. Hope this helps!

Somebody on here messed with the links for the Man Overboard and Transit Bundles. I was able to buy the rarest variant with the exclusive B-Side Bundle 7" with out buying any of the T-shirt/Poster/Koozie crap.

Hopefully that person sees this and can figure it out for this one haha. I would really like the Red variant /300.

Somebody on here messed with the links for the Man Overboard and Transit Bundles. I was able to buy the rarest variant with the exclusive B-Side Bundle 7" with out buying any of the T-shirt/Poster/Koozie crap.

Hopefully that person sees this and can figure it out for this one haha. I would really like the Red variant /300.

Rise figured this out. The links are still out there but the prices are at the prices for the packages. For example the Red is listed for $25.00.

Rise figured this out. The links are still out there but the prices are at the prices for the packages. For example the Red is listed for $25.00.

Damn. Well it was fun while it lasted. I guess from here it's to hoping that no more bands I like sign to Rise because I don't need any more shitty memorabilia.

• 3 weeks later...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':zdofnzvf]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':zdofnzvf]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{