Code Orange Kids / Full of Hell Split 7"

http://topshelfrecords.bigcartel.com/product/code-orange-kids-full-of-hell-split-7-inch

Topshelf Descriptor:

Code Orange Kids and Full Of Hell have teamed up to create what is with out a doubt the heaviest release in our catalog. Featuring two new tracks from each band this EP will be released on April 24th.The first pressing is out of 1,000 and split 200 Yellow, 300 Purple w/ Black, 500 Blue/White Marble. This item is for a copy of the EP on vinyl and a digital download of the EP.

Full Of Hell

1. Fox Womb

2. Damp Reeds In A River, Dry

Code Orange Kids

3. IV (My Mind Is A Prison)

4. I (My Body Is A Well)

is COK better recorded than they are live? Because - WHOA - were they bad when I saw them a week or two ago.

Okay then it's not just me. These kids were passing out their CDs because noone wanted 'em at an Andrew Jackson Jihad show in Philly I was at 2ish years ago, and was thinking "cool, forgetttable punk, complete with a bunch of typos all over the sleeve." But fast forward to now, they're signed to DW and it seems like errybody loves em. Wha Happened??

is COK better recorded than they are live? Because - WHOA - were they bad when I saw them a week or two ago.

Okay then it's not just me. These kids were passing out their CDs because noone wanted 'em at an Andrew Jackson Jihad show in Philly I was at 2ish years ago, and was thinking "cool, forgetttable punk, complete with a bunch of typos all over the sleeve." But fast forward to now, they're signed to DW and it seems like errybody loves em. Wha Happened??

you are not alone, easily one of the worst bands I've heard in the last few years,

Cycles happened!

• 1 month later...
Has anybody received their split yet? Or at least a shipping conformation? It was supposed to drop on April 24th.

Apparently they got held up because of RSD bogging down the pressing plant that's doing them. I just read on Tumblr that the inserts should be @Topshelf tomorrow then they'll start shipping. Keep an eye out for a shipping confirmation email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...