Look Mexico - So Crucialtine 12" LP (Remaining Copies)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got an update via e-mail:

hey everyone! firstly, i want to thank you all for your extreme patience. we had every intention and put everything in place to get this record ready for an august release, but a few manufacturer delays later here we are, on october 4th. this update is to let you know you are not getting ripped off, and these records are being made. i have been given an october 14th final date for shipping of the records, and once they get here all of them, and their rewards, will immediately be sent out to you lovely folks.

again, thank you so much, and i know once you get the record, sit down with a nice bottle of pinot noir and a fine spliff and listen, you will also believe it was worth the wait.

cheers!

kw and look mexico

Glad to know these are finally coming! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another update

ladiesssssssss anddddd gentlemennnnnnnnnn

after a month and a half of delays, a broken machine at the pressing plant, and a scratched stamper for our record, i am happy to announce that the records have officially shipped to us. I KNOW. i am as stoked as you are.

naturally, there is a small catch.

we will be in tallahassee when the record arrives, gearing up for the Fest. so here is what we are going to do: if you are in florida / are going to be at the fest, come to the merch booth, show us an ID with your name on it that matches our backer list, and we will give you your copy of the record! if not, no worries, the records will be promptly mailed to you next week!

again, i want to apologize for the delays, it was out of our hands, but we still feel bad. please, sweetheart, come back to bed, ill snuggle up nxt to you the way you like, with our feet intertwined and i'll whiusper all our future plans together in your ear. forgive me, won't you? i love you.

thanks everyone!

Can't wait to see pics!

They also said once they're back from fest everyone that backed will have theirs shipped and the remaining ones will go up for sale.

You sure about the "leftovers"? I'm pretty sure backers get an exclusive color for helping with the project and everyone else who buys a copy post-Kickstarter gets a different more common pressing.

it all depends on how many copies of the kickstarter exclusive color they pressed. overrun could push it past the actual amount of backers. there are 85 people who pledged enough to get the kickstarter exclusive. that's a nice round number but it's very likely the plant pressed 100 of them to make it an even nicer round number. plus the band should have been smart to get a bit more copies of the kickstarter color pressed in case copies get lost or jacked up in the mail.