Armor For Sleep vinyl in the works?

good lord I hope not.....Armor For (put me to) Sleep amirite?
do you like anything ?

Surprisingly, yes, I enjoy quite a bit of things.....mediocre to subpar bands don't happen to be on that list.......this band happens to be one that I really really loathe. There were so many bands around the same time as them doing what they were doing...only 10 times better. And it is the internetz after all....if I feel like flooding this thread with my opinion, then I will.....it's the internetz, and I'm in 'Merica, fuggin deal wit it

• 1 month later...
Within the first 4 replies, I see the same person giving unwanted opinions twice...If you're going to purposefully come in to a thread to trash the band, please combine your thoughts into one concise post so I can quickly skim over it. Or at least wait longer than 5 minutes before throwing another up. Thanks!

But yes, I'll be a happy camper if it's WTDWYAD...Just crossing my fingers its not...whatever the hell the last one was called. btw, anyone want a signed litho of that album cover? PM me if so...It came with the pre-order, and now have no desire to display that album art anywhere.

funny thing is that album (Smile For The Cameras), is the only AFS release that has been pressed before. I got it for like $7.50 on interpunk over a year ago on clearance. It's not a horrible album, just their worst. I would give it a 6/10.

BTW BUMP!!!!

Anyone hear anything else new on this? I read on AP a bit ago that someone talked to Ben and he is really looking into getting AFS released on vinyl. Not sure which album though. I would love either of them to be honest. Even better yet; BOTH. Got my tickets to their farewell show in NYC in July.

Also, Equal Vision wanted to have these pressed in time for the Bamboozle but it didn't happen for some reason (can't recall off the top of my head). I still think they're on EVR's production schedule, though.

thanks. hopefully they are ready for their final show in July. If not I can just order it online. Bottom line, just press something EVR!

Also, Equal Vision wanted to have these pressed in time for the Bamboozle but it didn't happen for some reason (can't recall off the top of my head). I still think they're on EVR's production schedule, though.

I would assume they will be ready for the reunion show in nyc in july since they couldnt make it for bamboozle

this is one of those bands that really stuck with me throughout the years for some reason. Cheesy as shit, but I mean so were a lot of bands from the turn of the century. "If I were sand and you were ocean, the moon would be why you're pulled to meeee!" haha oh man, I'm actually super pumped on these to be released