Armor For Sleep vinyl in the works?

the epitome of mediocrity, Records are bland as a Doctor's Waiting Room artwork and they have to be one of the most underwhealming/lack-luster bands I've ever had the displeasure of seeing live....only band worse that I can immediately remember off the top of my head is My Chemical Blowass/Romance

Bird (is super lame) well amirite? Wait... this wasn't nearly as clever as yours.

no....no it wasn't.....and yeah, I'm lame, I can certainly admit that....not lame enough to have ever enjoyed this mediocre band though

To each his own. People just aren't musically cool and awesome like you, so maybe just let it go!

I didn't need you to tell me you were lame, I already knew, haha. :)

no....no it wasn't.....and yeah, I'm lame, I can certainly admit that....not lame enough to have ever enjoyed this mediocre band though

To each his own. People just aren't musically cool and awesome like you, so maybe just let it go!

to each his own indeed...i honestly, never understood how these guys got out of playing basement shows in their hometown....that tragically bad. I'm gonna agree with Adam in hope'n MTS is doing this release for you guys

to each his own indeed...i honestly, never understood how these guys got out of playing basement shows in their hometown....that tragically bad. I'm gonna agree with Adam in hope'n MTS is doing this release for you guys

there would be some pretty sweet packaging...

;)

Within the first 4 replies, I see the same person giving unwanted opinions twice...If you're going to purposefully come in to a thread to trash the band, please combine your thoughts into one concise post so I can quickly skim over it. Or at least wait longer than 5 minutes before throwing another up. Thanks!

But yes, I'll be a happy camper if it's WTDWYAD...Just crossing my fingers its not...whatever the hell the last one was called. btw, anyone want a signed litho of that album cover? PM me if so...It came with the pre-order, and now have no desire to display that album art anywhere.