PO: Motion City Soundtrack "Go"

now if they would repress commit this to memory i would be good.

you can get commit this to memory on white at kings road merch europe! thats if it isnt too expensive to ship to you!

http://www.kingsroadmerch.eu/categories/vinyl/commit-this-to-memory-lp.html

Wow they lowered the shipping costs. Last time I checked it was going to cost like 50 for the one record.

I talked to someone at Kings Road Merch in October 2011, and the guy told me they had a bunch of fresh black Commit This To Memory's in stock in their warehouse, but their webmaster is a "very busy guy" and has yet to relist it on the site. I was hoping with GO going up they would list these blacks, but nope...

I talked to someone at Kings Road Merch in October 2011, and the guy told me they had a bunch of fresh black Commit This To Memory's in stock in their warehouse, but their webmaster is a "very busy guy" and has yet to relist it on the site. I was hoping with GO going up they would list these blacks, but nope...

I just asked them about that a month or so ago. They told me they only had a few but they are not for sell. And I could only get it from the .eu site. But at the time with shipping it was 50 for just it.

so is the "Even if it Kills me" LP they have up a repress or did they find some or what? anyone know?

I don't know. I asked if they planned on getting more of those quite a while back too, and was told they were absolutely out of them and Kings Road had heard of no plans for a repress.

Hmmm. I'm gonna buy one anyways. This is the only album I'm missing by them

so is the "Even if it Kills me" LP they have up a repress or did they find some or what? anyone know?

I don't know. I asked if they planned on getting more of those quite a while back too, and was told they were absolutely out of them and Kings Road had heard of no plans for a repress.

Good time to pick one up considering they're limited to 1,000 copies, only $10.99 through Epitaph and not a repress candidate. Would like it if they sold those black Commit This To Memory copies too.

Good time to pick one up considering they're limited to 1,000 copies, only $10.99 through Epitaph and not a repress candidate. Would like it if they sold those black Commit This To Memory copies too.

the even if it kills me is a 2LP version im not sure of the pressing info but it was a bargain at that price i haven't seen it anywhere else!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...