Nirvana 500 limited, numbered 2xlp..

Would anyone want this? I have a chance to get a couple of em..

Nirvana -

Feels Like The First Time: Broadcasts 1992-1993

[2 LP]

180 Gram White Vinyl,

numbered to 500, import

LP, 180 Gram White-Colored Vinyl

Alternative Rock

Release Date: 7/10/2012

500 Limited Edition Numbered 2LP Set! 180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl. White Colored Vinyl Album housed in numbered PVC bag. Limited to 500 copies worldwide on this color.

With In Utero topping the charts on both sides of the Atlantic following its September 1993 release, Nirvanas celebrity was not in question. When it was announced that the band would be headlining at Seattle’s Pier 48 on 13th December 1993, with a bill that was also to feature The Breeders, Cypress Hill and Pearl Jam, fans braved pouring rain to queue overnight for free tickets. Pier 48s cavernous warehouse on Seattle’s lakefront couldn’t have been a more perfect venue for the ultimate grunge showcase, and with the show broadcast across multiple TV and Radio networks for all to enjoy, the gigs legacy was assured. The Nirvana set played that cold December night almost 20 years ago is included on this LP.

Previously unreleased broadcast of the seminal Pier 48 gig

Also included is a second Nirvana broadcast of the bands show at The Palace, in Melbourne, Australia on 2nd February, 1992, with Nirvana showcasing much of what was then their new album, Nevermind

Finally an additional four tracks from the two appearances Nirvana made on legendary American sketch show Saturday Night Live are also made available

Together, these vintage recordings complete this career spanning package and provide the ultimate collection of live Nirvana performances

Includes rare versions of Come As You Are, Lithium and Smells Like Teen Spirit

Track Listing:

1. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

2. Drain You

3. Breed

4. Serve the Servants

5. Rape Me

6. Heart Shaped Box

7. Pennyroyal Tea

8. Scentless Apprentice

9. Lithium

10. Endless Nameless

Tracks 1-10 MTV Live & Loud Broadcast, Seattle, 13th December, 1993

11. About a Girl

12. Come As You Are

13. Breed

14. Polly

15. Lounge Act

16. Love Buzz

17. Lithium

Tracks 11-17 Triple J Broadcast, The Palace, Melbourne, 2nd February, 1992

18. Smells like Teen Spirit

19. Territorial Pissings

Tracks 18-19 Saturday Night Live, 11.1.1992

20. Rape Me

21. Heart Shaped Box

Tracks 20-21 Saturday Night Live

Pearl Jam also

Pearl Jam -

1992: The Broadcasts

[2 LP]

180 Gram Transparent Purple Vinyl,

numbered to 500, import

LP, 180 Gram Purple-Colored Vinyl

Alternative Rock

500 Limited Edition Numbered 2LP Set! 180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl. Transparent Purple Colored Vinyl Album housed in numbered PVC bag. Limited to 500 copies worldwide on this color.

When Pearl Jam released their debut album Ten on 27th August 1991, it heralded a new era for alternative music in the US mainstream. Although it took almost 18 months for the record to reach its highest Billboard placing, ultimately peaking at number two, it ensured that Pearl Jam remained an unmistakable presence in the upper regions of the charts for the long term.

The band toured extensively in support of the album, and on the 28th March 1992 they played the renowned Cabaret Metro in Chicago. The Metro’s fairly intimate surroundings helped to generate a dynamic atmosphere, as can be witnessed to full effect on this CD, as the band work through all but one of the songs from Ten. Five bonus cuts are also included from various television broadcasts made throughout 1992, including a delicious version of The Who’s ‘Baba O ‘Riley’.

By the end of 1992, Pearl Jam were firmly established as rock royalty following Ten’s eventual massive success. Their performance at the Cabaret Metro however provides a near perfect insight into a band on the verge of global superstardom and displaying a confidence and ability that suggests they knew exactly where they are headed.

Track Listing:

Tracks 1-11 Cabaret Metro, Chicago, 28.3.1992 Q101 FM Broadcast

1. Release

2. Improv. (You Tell Me)/Even Flow

3. Once

4. State Of Love and Trust

5. Alive

6. Black

7. Deep

8. Jeremy

9. Why Go

10. Porch

11. Garden

Saturday Night Live 11.4.1992

12. Alive

13. Porch

MTV Awards, Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, 9.9.1992

14. Jeremy

Singles Premiere, Park Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, 9.10.1992

15. State Of Love and Trust

16. Baba O’Riley

oh shit, well fuck it. I am deffinitely not getting them! They are over 50 from what I saw. I think there is a couple different colors, limited to different numbers.

I actually like Pearl Jam, not so much their album stuff, but a lot of their b sides and such are awesome. I have a new found respect for that band

I saw those for sale from a UK distro wich I can't remember right now (the website was fushia color). They also had a limited (/500) red RUSH - ABC 1974 The First American Broadcast wich is probably from the same series.

I guess they're so expensive because of being an import. I should check and see if Cobraside has any for cheaper..