Sign in to follow this  
adamrfox

FUN. RSD 10"

Hm. I got no shipping confirmation. My order says "Sent To Fulfillment" so I guess that's good?

Same.

I emailed them. I'm waiting on a reply, will let you guys know what they say, if no one else has any info before me.

I sent an email as well but go the auto response basically saying I'll hear something in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Tried calling customer service but no one is available.

I got a shipping confirmation for a sticker pack, checked my order and it doesn't say backordered and my tracking says it's out for delivery and it's 1.84 pounds - so that must mean it's the record + stickers.

Now I'm worried that I got the short end of the stick.

I just talked to customer service at FBR. Said that we are still getting the record but will get it later than the sticker pack. Said something about verifying orders in the warehouse.

So expect another shipping confirmation in your email either this evening or tomorrow.

Now I'm worried that I got the short end of the stick.

I just talked to customer service at FBR. Said that we are still getting the record but will get it later than the sticker pack. Said something about verifying orders in the warehouse.

So expect another shipping confirmation in your email either this evening or tomorrow.

Good to know, though I never got any shipping confirmation. Thanks for looking into it, man!

Good to know, though I never got any shipping confirmation. Thanks for looking into it, man!

No problem

I don't have any shipping confirmation from the site either. Just says backordered. I told that to the customer rep and he said to not worry about it.