loserkid1 on DeadFormat

Man Casey you are such a dick. Didnt you see his apology? The dude was fucked up because of the meds he was on. He wasnt himself, they were messing with his brain. He got off them and became himself again. Cut the dude a break, he couldnt control it.

I think Casey called him on it because that seems like a dumb excuse for explaining why you're trying to rip people off. Even on meds, people know the difference between numbers/prices.

Aaaand that may have been sarcasm on your part but whatever. I'm waiting to hear back from loserkid1 about a trade...I told him to send first because of all the crap I've been reading about him but I'm not holding my breath.

He hasn't posted in the thread on DeadFormat since somebody posted a link to THIS thread. Let us all know what you hear from him. Can I ask what you're trading? And when your last contact from him was?

Sure- I'm interested in his copy of House of Heroes Suburba and he's willing to trade for my AAR Self Titled and NFG/DC purple split 7". I honestly don't care much about the deal because the HoH record is for a gift for a friend and I already own a copy of it. So it's really his loss if he can't recognize that he has to send first as an act of good faith. When I told him to send first, he replied back saying he doesn't know who I am so I should send the NFG/DC split first to him and then he'd send HoH, then I'd send AAR to complete the deal. Such a pain...plus, he kept telling me how the HoH record was worth A LOT because he supposedly saw it for sale at a store where it was priced really high...not sure I believe that. The only one I've seen went for $50 on eBay.

Oh! Forgot the best part- just like with other people, he offered to throw in something "special" if I included a copy of AFI Decemberunderground in the deal..but he wouldn't tell me what that something special was.

PM me your address. Take a picture and post it here when you receive it so that we can all chuckle at the fact that you now have a hand-me-down Alicia Keys CD from loserkid1.

You should know my address by memory already.

It's true. I'll just look at your return address when I get your most recent package. I like how your record collection is slowly becoming my record collection. I also like your name. And your hair.

That kid, jeez. Some people make a lasting impression.

combatchuckaa, since you've clearly been warned that this guy is unstable and you've decided to go ahead and trade with him, make sure you document every aspect of when you send whatever it is your sending to him to complete your end of the trade. I'm talking, take pictures of packing it up, addressing it, mailing it. This guy is unpredictable.