loserkid1 on DeadFormat

loserkid1 is listing on Discogs now, watch out folks.

he's accepting payment in the form of gift cards. where all you have to do is email him a pic of said gift card with the number blacked out and upon receipt of the record(s) you then email him the gift card number. never thought i'd see a scammer set themselves up to be scammed.

"No way I could have posted that I was working graveyard shift last night didnt get home til 8am so someone has hacked my shit prob my roommate trying to steal and sell my shit I don't even have the hipv vinyl yet so why would I even try and sell it? Makes no sense"

"No way I could have posted that I was working graveyard shift last night didnt get home til 8am so someone has hacked my shit prob my roommate trying to steal and sell my shit I don't even have the hipv vinyl yet so why would I even try and sell it? Makes no sense"

Haha omg dude thats insane

just so everyone is up to date with this since there seems to be a lot of interested parties now. here is the thread he made on DF about the hidden in plain view record. which i found because of this thread after looking at loserkid1's profile to read his posts and threads started on DF.

http://deadformat.net/topic/45220

the "explaination" he gave Joe is clearly a lie since that thread was started Friday night and i pm'd Joe about everything today, Sunday. so yesterday would've been Saturday.

Please tell me this is the same kid who was bitching on Company Ink's facebook when those went up

No, but I haven't shipped his yet either.

This kid sent me an email saying he wants to pay me more money to ensure he gets a flexi and wants to do a phone interview for his site that has 150K unique visitors a day....sigh.

just so everyone is up to date with this since there seems to be a lot of interested parties now. here is the thread he made on DF about the hidden in plain view record. which i found because of this thread after looking at loserkid1's profile to read his posts and threads started on DF.

http://deadformat.net/topic/45220

the "explaination" he gave Joe is clearly a lie since that thread was started Friday night and i pm'd Joe about everything today, Sunday. so yesterday would've been Saturday.

read the last "paragraph" this dude REALLY wants someone to PM him...

Loserkid1 on discogs just listed a tri Color Toypaj for 175.... Lolololol

He tried to trade me a tri-color Blink TOYPAJ almost 2 years ago. I actually met up with the kid on campus here. He opened his trunk and pulled the record out. It was beat to hell and back. I opted out of the trade we agreed on and he got super pissed. He actually said "Well, I guess I care more about the music than I do about the packaging." 

I mean, yeah, valid argument I suppose. But I guess I just care about my records enough to not just leave them in the trunk of my car.

Dude's a ding dong.

I kinda wanna reply to his thread on DF just to experience this awesomeness personally.

adam already did, nothing to see there.

This dude is sick. Let the debate begin - who's worse: This loser or the guy in Florida who was once known as Musicveins?

i don't know who's worse, but the guy in florida wins in my opinion based on the several dozen different usernames and aliases he's created (not to mention mailing addresses and emails...), whereas loserkid's too fucking stupid to try a new alias every now and then.