loserkid1 on DeadFormat

listen, I'm just trying to make some money for local charities. I have vendors that are still holding RSD releases for me: Foster the people, Flogging Molly. Bruce Springstien. Just trying to help out. You guys on here are trying to make me look bad, but i'm a good guy and I even tried hooking Casey up with some free stuff but he was a dick so fuck him. I try and do good things and everyone is just a dick so only serious enquiries. So if you want RSD stuff hit me up. Looking for Dashboard Confessional, Blink 182, and I have TEN Box Set 10" limited edition RARE for trade or sale. Looking for $130. Also have Paramore 7"s looking for $90 and they are RARE.

listen, I'm just trying to make some money for local charities. I have vendors that are still holding RSD releases for me: Foster the people, Flogging Molly. Bruce Springstien. Just trying to help out. You guys on here are trying to make me look bad, but i'm a good guy and I even tried hooking Casey up with some free stuff but he was a dick so fuck him. I try and do good things and everyone is just a dick so only serious enquiries. So if you want RSD stuff hit me up. Looking for Dashboard Confessional, Blink 182, and I have TEN Box Set 10" limited edition RARE for trade or sale. Looking for $130. Also have Paramore 7"s looking for $90 and they are RARE.

Cripes. Stop posting in threads and read your messages, then send out records for your part of deals, and then *maybe* people might start taking you seriously.

Guy still hasn't read my last message to him and he's in here blabbering away about this crap...

• 5 months later...

DUDE. This guy is back!

I like clicking on his deadformat profile every once in a while to see if he's added anything new. Apparently his son now has cancer and everything has to be sold. Except he's still willing to trade certain things??

http://deadformat.net/topic/43094

Go give him hell. This dude is a TWAT.

idk what I love more Chiodos-All's Well That End's Well 1st Pressing Purple (I have the ultra rare FUCKED UP VERSION, where they only sent the purple vinyl since they ran out of sleeves and inserts, or I have the version with inserts and the sleeve. or Tegan and Sara-Get Along (RSD) LTD WHITE VINYL (RARER THAN OTHER RSD COPIES

dude is clearly an idiot

Oh I heard back from this assclown plenty of times. He even gave me his phone number so I could text him to remind him to send the records. Never gave him any money, just agreed to a trade but it never materialized. Pretty sure cancer runs in his family big time because he said something about his mom having it too...next he'll have it.

I have a background in psychology and even with that knowledge, I have a difficult time grasping why someone would repeatedly commit to something but never follow through, then send stories about a family member having cancer blah blah blah. There has to be a mental disorder of sort attached to that kind of behavior..

guy is not out of his mind. he is just trying to scam people. he's trying to take advantage of ill-informed people, people who just started buying records and people too lazy or stupid to do research. he uses the sob stories to try to get better deals out of people hoping nobody will see through it. he lists low prices or tries to work out insanely good, lopsided trades(for the person he's trading to) to sucker people out of money and/or records.

• 4 months later...

So, this dude is one of maybe 3-4 messages in my DF inbox (from FOREEEEEEEEEEEVER ago) and every once in a while I think to myself "Hmmmmm... I wonder if this ding dong is still at it."

I just checked tonight. I am fairly positive this dude is on drugs. When I was in a class with him at our local community college (years ago), I couldn't stand him and at one point he made sure to let everyone in the class know that he used to be an alcoholic/drug abuser. Why you would repeat that 5 times to a group of peers that you don't know, I have no clue... but he did. Anyways, he's back at the DF forums pimping HARD:

Mint fun we are young 7" pisx given mainly to label reps mine pic daic

Chiodos alls well that ends well purple wax. I have the official copy with artwork etx but also a rare copy of a label

Fuxk up whee they ran puts inserts still on purp both mint

Something corporate leaving through the window 1st ores red variant

Early November in currents mint sealed white out or 500

Starting line direction blue or yellow mint

Hrvd 1st release and also 2nd pressing

This day and age

Niki Minaj-pink Friday 2xlp

Tegan and Sarah rsd Exclusive still sealed with a free cd

Wonder years suburbia lunchbox and first pressing

Lights resolve so Plays from inside out

Mae-Everglow

Call