Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

I think it's officially sold out, sold out now because the store page says "Sold Out' instead of "vinyl" it said "Vinyl" for this entire time until now.

With T&N's webstore, it's never sold out until they remove the entire product from the store page. I'm guessing it'll be available again at some point.

wrong.

Its merch direct, they never take anything down, ive seen tour things from 2007 and they still list color spectrum and act 1 and 2, etc even though its been sold out for like a year

those are the things just off the top of my head

With T&N's webstore, it's never sold out until they remove the entire product from the store page. I'm guessing it'll be available again at some point.

wrong.

Its merch direct, they never take anything down, ive seen tour things from 2007 and they still list color spectrum and act 1 and 2, etc even though its been sold out for like a year

Nifty. I've seen the opposite with T&N's MD store...so, I guess we'll see.

Clarification: I've noticed that items they leave up in their store that indicate sold out often go back up for sale, albeit briefly, for a period of time. Which leads me to believe Mae might become available again. Why smite me for being positive???

wrong.

Nifty. I've seen the opposite with T&N's MD store...so, I guess we'll see.

That mewithoutYou record has been sold out for awhile and it's still listed in there store but when you click on it it of course says out of stock