Mae - The Everglow AVAILABLE!!

I just responded with something to the effect of "horseshit". I guess there's a possibility that their system doesn't allow them to modify orders once the product is out of stock, but it seems unlikely that they can't even manually do it. That's assuming they even would want to issue refunds to everyone who complains, which would probably include most people in this thread.

The stupid thing is that a smart label/distro would just throw the bracelet in and send it media mail anyway. I've been sent T-shirts, lighters, candy, random shit in plenty of media mail orders.

Melanie replied:

Also, we use a pending credit authorization system here, so if we tried to change the capture amount the order would automatically decline. We will continue to forward customer concerns about this issue to the Sales dept.

Thank you,

MerchDirect Customer Support

AKA: HERP A DERP, LERP A DERP HERP

Doesn't make sense. Can't simply refund the difference after the transaction is all said and done?

Technically don't you have to APPLY the code if you want it?
even at first when i deleted the code and hit update, it kept putting it right back in. when someone on here posted "just type in whatever," i cancelled that order and got it with media mail.

Nice, should've done that.

Still better than eBay prices.

Still better than descent flipper prices on eBay, at that. 54 bucks shipped was starting to look pretty decent. Lol.

Agreed. I ALMOST bit on that dude that had 10+ copies listed as "The Afterglow" for $50 each, but to get two copies for $44 shipped even with the shipping issue was fine with me. I believe my local store had their 3 copies at $21-$22 each. I paid just that much here per copy. Though I guess if you got just the one, then shipping was lame.

Still better than eBay prices.

Yeah. I did the trade before the T&N site copies went up.

I bought one on the site for a friend of mine. I am going to offer it to him for $30 which is what the trade cost me. But if he doesn't take it I'll have it for sale for that price. I'm just glad I got one. Very surprised these were that hard to get.

Wrote MerchDirect about status of orders of Mae- Everglow:

Thank you for your order. We are waiting on the vinyl, which is being shipped from the label. These will ship by May 7th. Pre-orders are charged when they are processed and shipped or within 30 days from when the order was placed. Please keep the order total available in your account so that the order does not decline when we attempt to charge it.

Thank you,

Thank you for your order. We are waiting on the vinyl, which is being shipped from the label. These will ship by May 7th. Pre-orders are charged when they are processed and shipped or within 30 days from when the order was placed. Please keep the order total available in your account so that the order does not decline when we attempt to charge it.

Thank you,

balls

Thank you,

fun.