PO: The Gaslight Anthem - '45' 7" Single 5/22

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so good. will more than likely be album of the year for me.

Between this, the new Menzingers, and the impending HWM album, I think it's gonna be a tough year to call. And that only covers through June.

menzingers gaslight, hwm, bouncing souls, tim barry, bruce, great lake swimmers, and rocky votolato will all be mixed in to my top 10 most likely

repeat.

is there a release date for this? pleeease let there be and pleeease let it be in the beginning of the summer. I can't have a summer without some new Fallon songs.

and by "this" I meant Handwritten.

tracklisting according to wiki:

Handwritten

Here Comes My Man

Mulholland Drive

Keepsake

Too Much Blood

Howl

Biloxi Parish

Desire

Mae

National Anthem

Bonus Tracks

Blue Dahlia

Sliver

You Got Lucky

You Got Lucky is on the single.. Wonder what's up with the other ones? I can't wait for this!

Between this, the new Menzingers, and the impending HWM album, I think it's gonna be a tough year to call. And that only covers through June.

menzingers gaslight, hwm, bouncing souls, tim barry, bruce, great lake swimmers, and rocky votolato will all be mixed in to my top 10 most likely

But they might suck.

But they might suck.

well considering tim barry, menzingers, bruce, rocky, and greatlake swimmers are already out and are all top notch in my opinion, not too worried about those.

as far as hot water music, the souls, and gaslight are concerned, they have yet to disappoint; and from what i've heard either live or recorded, I'm guessing they won't this time around either. loving the 3 hot water songs i've heard so far. only 2 more weeks.

But they might suck.

well considering tim barry, menzingers, bruce, rocky, and greatlake swimmers are already out and are all top notch in my opinion, not too worried about those.

as far as hot water music, the souls, and gaslight are concerned, they have yet to disappoint; and from what i've heard either live or recorded, I'm guessing they won't this time around either. loving the 3 hot water songs i've heard so far. only 2 more weeks.

Not to mention your post ended with "most likely", leaving room for such a scenario.

Not to mention your post ended with "most likely", leaving room for such a scenario.

dropping logic.

i'm really not looking forward to the 2 month wait for this album.

• 3 weeks later...