PO: The Gaslight Anthem - '45' 7" Single 5/22

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's black. From what I've seen there are no variants.. which is probably a good thing.

My wallet definitely thinks its a good thing haha. I am beyond excited to hear the petty cover

I'm surprised there's not a rip up, apparently Brian was handing them out before doors opened.

any more info on the new merch?

Yeah, they only had two shirts (from what I could tell). One was the NY Rangers logo and one was the NJ Devils logo (with "The Gaslight Anthem" instead of the team names of course. The back of both had "Handwritten" on the top and 45, just like a jersey. I think that was it besides the 45 and the poster. El Jefe did the poster:

[image]

By the dates on the bottom it looks like this will only be available at the show last night and the show in LA on the 18th.

EDIT: I don't know how to make that right side up. But you get the idea.

Yeah, they only had two shirts (from what I could tell). One was the NY Rangers logo and one was the NJ Devils logo (with "The Gaslight Anthem" instead of the team names of course. The back of both had "Handwritten" on the top and 45, just like a jersey. I think that was it besides the 45 and the poster. El Jefe did the poster:

[image]

By the dates on the bottom it looks like this will only be available at the show last night and the show in LA on the 18th.

EDIT: I don't know how to make that right side up. But you get the idea.

Must. get. Love that he put the GPS coordinates for the venues on there too.

Those posters are for sale here http://eljefedesign.com/storemain.html

I didnt even go to the merch table at the LA show so Im glad I was able to pick up a poster still.

That show was cool but I was surrounded by a group of drunk douchebags and the sound at the Roxy was so fucking horrible that it made for the worst Gaslight show Ive ever seen. A bad Gaslight show is still pretty fucking awesome though.

I didnt even go to the merch table at the LA show so Im glad I was able to pick up a poster still.

That show was cool but I was surrounded by a group of drunk douchebags and the sound at the Roxy was so fucking horrible that it made for the worst Gaslight show Ive ever seen. A bad Gaslight show is still pretty fucking awesome though.

leftover horrible crowes pre-order prints here as well:

http://store.sideonedummy.com/thc-elsie-jefe-silk-poster.html

only $16. el jefe was selling his leftovers for $35.

leftover horrible crowes pre-order prints here as well:

http://store.sideonedummy.com/thc-elsie-jefe-silk-poster.html

only $16. el jefe was selling his leftovers for $35.

I would have bought one of those too if I didnt already have it. That print looks great in person.

Damn I like the LA colors better than the NY ones.

A lot more HT stores will get this but it looks like most of these havent even come in yet. I will post an updated list once more copies go out to stores.

Brea Mall Brea CA

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Brea is sold out if you were planning on heading that direction. They only had 5 copies in their shipment and all but 1 of them were claimed by employees.

They may end up getting more however, seeing as how the 7" isn't super limited.

A lot more HT stores will get this but it looks like most of these havent even come in yet. I will post an updated list once more copies go out to stores.

Brea Mall Brea CA

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Brea is sold out if you were planning on heading that direction. They only had 5 copies in their shipment and all but 1 of them were claimed by employees.

not that this 7" is going to be ebay gold. but i wonder how many hot topic employees flip stuff seeing as how they have first access to everything that comes into their store. wouldnt surprise me if there are employees who snag a copy, or copies of some of the hot topic exlcusives just to throw on ebay.

not that this 7" is going to be ebay gold. but i wonder how many hot topic employees flip stuff seeing as how they have first access to everything that comes into their store. wouldnt surprise me if there are employees who snag a copy, or copies of some of the hot topic exlcusives just to throw on ebay.

To be clear, my comment wasn't anti-HT or the Brea employees at all. If I worked there I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest about snagging stuff first. It's one of the perks of working there.

Now selling stuff on ebay is a different story... but flippers are gonna flip. There's no stopping that.