I got a new guitar!

1. All guitars are female.

2. jimmy, take it from an expert the worse your karma on this site gets, the cooler you are.

3. don't give me shit because you live in a dump little bistro

4. What the fuck is a surgery room?

1. You only think they're female because it's the only way you'll touch a woman.

2. Jimmy is 29 and says "LOL".

3. My apartment is actually pretty nice, not that I know what that has to do with posting threads in the right place.

4. I have no idea what he meant by surgery room.

1. All guitars are female.

2. jimmy, take it from an expert the worse your karma on this site gets, the cooler you are.

3. don't give me shit because you live in a dump little bistro

4. What the fuck is a surgery room?

Well said! I was trying to reach your level of karma greatness, but failed. *hangs head in shame*

Edit: That's the 2nd time I have been called out on my age today? Can you people think of nothing else to use as an insult? LOL!

It's not an insult on your age as much on using "LOL". I'm not that much younger then you.

Did I miss the memo? Is it not "in" to say LOL anymore? What is your preferred internet nomenclature?

Nah, guitars are always female because you plug into them. Like an extension cord has the male and female end.

Also I was talking about buffalo.

And jimmy, just drop the N word once or twice and poof(as in a gay dude will make it happen), you will have super cool negative karma like me. (Or you could just say "gaslight anthem sucks" like once and it auto hits -120, thats how I did it anyways).