PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

Have an OG black pressing I bought at Bamboozle Left a few years back and I only remember paying like $7. Ordered a coke bottle deluxe just because I'd hate myself later for passing it up. Ughh and we still have that Alchemy Index represe coming out. I love Thrice but my bank account doesn't.

Have an OG black pressing I bought at Bamboozle Left a few years back and I only remember paying like $7. Ordered a coke bottle deluxe just because I'd hate myself later for passing it up. Ughh and we still have that Alchemy Index represe coming out. I love Thrice but my bank account doesn't.

I should have dropped by the merch table :/ that's when I was working part time and was broke as a joke

cobraside is pressing alchemy IIRC?

and im going to the electric factory show and made a mini vacation from work out of it, bought a hotel for a week and going to sunday bamboozle, nyc, philly and a few other places and then to thrice on friday, just didnt make sense to make a 7 hour drive back and forth 5 days apart to just go to boozle and thrice.

June 15th at HOB Anaheim. So excited. Already anticipating the impending reunion and tour in a few years. Haha.

I'm going to the opening night Friday, then all of the HOB Anaheim and the final show at the Observatory. Should be fun! I hate buying merch and having to hold onto it the whole show, so a part of me hopes that I'm not too intrigued by their stuff.

apparently the only thing that makes this "deluxe" is the autographed liner notes. unless something changes, this has the same track listing, artwork, packaging, etc as the first pressing. i'm not counting the 180g towards "deluxe" since i don't consider that a perk because it's still up in the air if all the variants will be on 180g or not.

and those autographed inserts are only included in the first 500 orders. so $3 extra for everyone who orders directly from Hopeless, regardless if you are lucky enough to be in the first 500 orders, for something that anyone can get for free at a show or could already have through one of the pre-order perks from some of their albums over the years. sucks that Hopeless is charging $22 and Hot Topic will charge $19

I'm going to the opening night Friday, then all of the HOB Anaheim and the final show at the Observatory. Should be fun! I hate buying merch and having to hold onto it the whole show, so a part of me hopes that I'm not too intrigued by their stuff.

Same here on the merch. I imagine they'll announce any super cool limited edition swag on Friday or the next few days. Better not have any special vinyl because I don't plan on showing up to HOB until the first band starts.

My buddy messaged merchnow to see if he was one of the first 500. They responded back yes. I ordered my record shortly before he did so I should have also! I'm from NY and placed my order at 6:27 PM on May 1.

Nice, what's your order number? that will give a chance to the rest of us to know if we're part of the first 500.