PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

My buddy messaged merchnow to see if he was one of the first 500. They responded back yes. I ordered my record shortly before he did so I should have also! I'm from NY and placed my order at 6:27 PM on May 1.

Nice, what's your order number? that will give a chance to the rest of us to know if we're part of the first 500.

My order # is 1843887

Would be interesting if they released information on the 500 with autographs. Meaning how many of each color. Since its all based on the first 500 ordered.

Too many variables! Is it 500/4= 125 of each color including HT? or is it just of the 3 pressings on their site 500/3=166.6 of each? or does color even have anything to do with it?

I would assume the inserts are sent to the band and color has nothing to do with it and Hot Topic doesn't get signed ones.

&

I'll probably get a signed one, cuz I ordered early. If someone has a black copy sealed, I'll trade you straight up... I don't like autographs.

My buddy messaged merchnow to see if he was one of the first 500. They responded back yes. I ordered my record shortly before he did so I should have also! I'm from NY and placed my order at 6:27 PM on May 1.

Nice, what's your order number? that will give a chance to the rest of us to know if we're part of the first 500.

I'm almost three hundred before that so it looks like I'm in.

I'm #1843378, looks like I'm in too...
i bought 450 copies "for the board." PM me if you want the autograph.
Would be interesting if they released information on the 500 with autographs. Meaning how many of each color. Since its all based on the first 500 ordered.

Too many variables! Is it 500/4= 125 of each color including HT? or is it just of the 3 pressings on their site 500/3=166.6 of each? or does color even have anything to do with it?

I would assume the inserts are sent to the band and color has nothing to do with it and Hot Topic doesn't get signed ones.

&

I'll probably get a signed one, cuz I ordered early. If someone has a black copy sealed, I'll trade you straight up... I don't like autographs.

Where is who cares? when you really need him.

&

I know some of you dont care. I just think it would be interesting.

It said first 500 ordered. So if all first 500 were on coke bottle then only coke bottle would have autographs. Make sense?

This means that if say white or red were the least popular ordered in the first 500 they would have a "more rare" variant.

But then again. If its just a signed insert then those could be swapped with vinyl color of another copy without said signatures. Since the vinyl inst the part that is actually signed.

So in the end I guess it doesn't matter and is a "who cares" moment. :)

Honestly I don't mind spending this much for 180 gram color. The album is awesome and the non-profit organization thing is a nice touch. I like being frugal but even if I was to buy it from hot topic the shipping would still put it up around similar price. I am better off getting the color I want (coke bottle clear) and getting it now before it is being hunted later and being sold for 40+

lol i would hate to be in the band and have to sign that many inserts. Even worst the 2000 they had to sign for Beggars.

Can you blame them though? Signed insert to an album they love by a band that is "taking a break" right now. Also a lot of people have issues with the price but the addition of a signed insert plus everything else does make it fair or at least tempting.