PO: Ben Folds Five - autographed new album

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/benfoldsfive

I didn't see a thread for the new BFF record anywhere, so feel free to combine if one exists. Link above is for a limited autographed version the LP through a site called PledgeMusic.

I'm not a big BF fan, but I know lots of people here dig him. Only 50 or so left of the auto'd copies so get on it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this in my email. Long story short, they'll be selling more copies of the album, unsigned, starting this Thursday at 3pm EST.

ADDING THREE NEW ITEMS (COUNT EM)

Thanks for the overwhelming response to the new Ben Folds Five music. We’ve been listening to your suggestions and on Thursday, May 24th at 3PM EST we will add the following items:

1. Vinyl version of the new Ben Folds Five album (unsigned)

2. Very limited edition handwritten and signed lyrics for three tracks from the new album: “Do It Anyway” (that’s the song you download free on PledgeMusic.com) “Sky High” (that’s the song you hear in the background on the promotional video on PledgeMusic.com) “Draw A Crowd” (you haven’t even heard this one yet!) The lyrics will be handwritten on high quality paper stock and signed, matted and framed with a COA. There will only be 30 of these, 10 each of the 3 songs and they will be numbered. Ben, Robert and Darren will put on ruby red lipstick and seal each one with a kiss. That’s disturbing but true.

3. Immortalize your name, or someone’s you know, in “Do It Anyway”. This will be limited to 20.

If you’ll send a name to be placed into the recording of “Do It Anyway” (with a few details to be mentioned in the lyric, TELL US WHAT THIS PERSON SHOULD DO ANYWAY), we will replace the last verse of the song with your own personalized verse. The verse will be dropped into the original recording, mixed the same way as the record and mastered to fit seamlessly with the rest of the album. It will be your very own truly unique version of “Do It Anyway”. We will deliver this to you digitally and you can place it into your version of the album. Surprise your girlfriend, boyfriend, child, dog, teacher, boss. We will guarantee that we fit your name in (if the name is unusual please spell phonetically). We will do our best to fit your details given the constraints of melody with no guarantees. Just give us the name and some extra details and we’ll work it out!

It’s risky but we’re going to Do It Anyway.

These items were carefully decided upon after monitoring your comments on PledgeMusic.com, Twitter and Facebook. There will be more when we’re certain we have something special of value to add to the experience of the album. Those who have pledged will have some opportunities to view the process as we finish our album in June.

Stay tuned.

• 1 month later...