How to handle a record (hijacked thread by cunts)

Guest soulcrusher

says the guy with the worst White Zombie release as his avatar. you're crushing my soul, bro!

All white zombie releases are the worst White Zombie release.

My god I feel sorry for you. La Secorcisto and Astro Creep are some of the best albums ever made. You have my pitty.

Look at this guy taking jokes a little too seriously. Get back to crying about living a normal day to day life in the "giving it all up" thread you made.

You elitist 2000+ post count assholes are all the same. Doesn't matter the site or the forum, you are all the same. Congrats on that.

L O fucking L at throwing the "elitist" shit out there over me cracking a joke. As I stated earlier, you should stick to your thread you made about crying and moaning about having to pay bills and live a normal, day to day life. "Boo hoo, life sucks, wahhhhhh!" Rob Zombie and Sean Yseult would be highly disappointed in you.

Your last stream of posts in this thread are filled with lulz though. Congrats on that.

Man, you're all kinds of cunty aspergers.

Post of the day.

says the guy who's managed to piss off 28 people with 24 posts.

Just some advice, your douchebag meathead avatar isn't helping you any.

for the record, that 5'10" dude with the title over his shoulder is a vegan. theres literally nothing meat-headed about it.

are you gonna call me gay again because i mentioned poodles in my signature?

a bad metal loving homophobe who cant even make friends on the internet. no wonder youre depressed.

el oh el at the butt hurt ITT

My butt does hurt from time to time, especially when I neglect to remove my wallet while driving. I hope you don't go through the same thing.

Not a wallet fan...too bulky to keep on my person. I just put my cash and junk in my pocket(s). I have one of those ID/badge holders for my license and debit card and it does the job quite well.

You can always tell a troll because of the thread bombing. For example, last night soulcrusher went into a week old thread on the everything else board and bumped it just to talk shit about tellallyourfriends. Surprise, surprise: no one gives a shit, 0 responses.

They always seem to want to gloat about how they aren't regulars on a board yet at the same time interject themselves into every conversation for one night, even though no one cares to interact with them.

I actually need to get a nice brush... Any advice? Or are they all pretty similar?

I just got a record from someone on this board and it has a ton of audio pops during playback and you can see that it's dirty. I'm hoping that by cleaning it up it'll cut down on all the background noise.

Bumping this because I need a brush too. Hopefully no one yells at me haha

Guest soulcrusher

Hey gang, I'm not a troll. That's just what happens when I mix pills and booze and computer. I'm glad I provided you some lolz. Have a wonderful day.

I actually need to get a nice brush... Any advice? Or are they all pretty similar?

I just got a record from someone on this board and it has a ton of audio pops during playback and you can see that it's dirty. I'm hoping that by cleaning it up it'll cut down on all the background noise.

Bumping this because I need a brush too. Hopefully no one yells at me haha

REDO:

Get one of those record cleaning kits w/ D4, they are $20ish in stores or online.

Hope that helps!

Why's everyone picking on Ry and nothingnatural, two of the coolest dudes on these boards, and probably in real life?

Thanks for the kind words but it's actually that souliscrushed guy that people were giving shit to. Souliscrushed got butt hurt that I made a joke about frames and he proceeded to have a small meltdown. I think he is having a rough time right now because he is mad that he has to pay bills and do normal, mundane, day to day shit (according to his "giving it all up" thread). He also says that his life sucks so I guess that's why he has been acting so cuntish (oh and the "pills and booze" of course).