PO: Dave Hause - Time Will Tell 7"

Not entirely sure why, but that made me laugh really hard. Maybe realizing how silly it is that I get so excited about some releases that I remember the PO date but can't remember birthdays, and check like a compulsive lunatic and then hearing someone from the label (I presume) say "oh yea... Guess we should do that."

Haha! If I didn't collect records, I wonder where my craziness would be channeled.

Woke up at 6 a.m on my first vacation day in months and immediately checked if the presale started. Told myself that the sleeping-in was worth more than the money I'd have to dish out on eBay so I went back to sleep. Despite my best efforts, about every 30 minutes I've woken up and checked. I seriously have a problem.

That's good to know. This will be my first time ordering one of the series from the label putting it out (slept on the first few) so I didn't know what to expect.

I think I get some sick joy out of obsessing about releases though... Because even if I absolutely know something will not sell out, I'm refreshing the page like crazy. Really need to get about 30 minutes more sleep so hopefully what you said will help me chill the f out. :)