Goddamnit repress Blood Pact exclusive

timwt

There is a 2 LP max per member.

There is no order limit anymore due to the slow sales of the bloodpact color.

Forum quote Mike Park:

"Out of the 6 sets of COLORS of 500 each, we're almost sold out of every color except for the BLOODPACT exclusive. Which is strange. I thought the BP exclusive would sell out first, but it's come to my attention that many of you aren't vinyl collectors. Which is fine. And as I wanted to make this an exclusive to you guys only, I'm super surprised that this didn't sell out in the first week, vinyl collector or not. But I guess that's the way it goes. The only change I'm going to make is that you guys can go ahead and order as many copies as you want. I was limiting it to 2 per member to make sure everyone got a copy, but it's obvious everyone doesn't want one, so if you have friends you want to get this for, then here's you chance. No limit on the quantity of BP exclusives. Enjoy."

Sorry I got a couple people who PMed me about this (three look like a lock). I'm going to be placing an order Friday. If anyone wants one PM me. It's looking like $13 for me to get them from Asian Man and then another $5-6 to repack and ship. Of course, I'd always take more.

The people who have contacted me and confirmed they're cool with the price are:

valentine

stefan

Timwt contacted me but I didn't get back in time, my bad.

Sorry I got a couple people who PMed me about this (three look like a lock). I'm going to be placing an order Friday. If anyone wants one PM me. It's looking like $13 for me to get them from Asian Man and then another $5-6 to repack and ship. Of course, I'd always take more.

valentine

stefan

pm!

valentine

stefan

I don't know what pm means, can you help me get one?

valentine

stefan

I don't know what pm means, can you help me get one?

private message.