PO: Uncle Acid and the deadbeats- Bloodlust (RP, colored)

I'm unable to edit the orders so I won't be able to let people request colors, sorry. Once all the pre-orders are packed and shipped I'll figure out what I have left of each color (likely 3 variants) and list them individually. I have a ton of orders to pack by myself anyway so adding requests would really slow down the process and make it more chaotic.

Holy shit, what is the deal with this band that people are willing to spend this amount on the clear repress.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/uncle-acid-blood-lust-CLEAR-vinyl-lp-100-repress-sold-out-in-5-min-/290734904951?pt=UK_Records&hash=item43b1269677#ht_500wt_949

6 days to go and bidding allready at £450 / $680 :o

That is insane. They are pressing 2000 copies of this record, that maybe 2000 people have heard of. I don't understand people with this variant shit. Having the most "rare" copy of a record is cool and all, but if it's the differenct between $35 and $700, I'll take the less rare one thank you. I'll just be happy to have a copy of this, no matter the color.

I'm unable to edit the orders so I won't be able to let people request colors, sorry. Once all the pre-orders are packed and shipped I'll figure out what I have left of each color (likely 3 variants) and list them individually. I have a ton of orders to pack by myself anyway so adding requests would really slow down the process and make it more chaotic.

I ordered two hoping to get the color I want. The other copy is for my dad anyway. Haha.

Holy shit, what is the deal with this band that people are willing to spend this amount on the clear repress.

http://www.ebay.co.u...77#ht_500wt_949

6 days to go and bidding allready at £450 / $680 :o

Absolutely crazy. I think I've seen the Die Hard edition go for cheaper than that.

Received a white and red in the post, haven't had a chance to listen yet but, i don't like the way the covers been laminated at the front only, the lamination stops at the spine, so if you were taking the record out quite often i could see the lamination becoming quite messy quite quickly. Also feel the packaging could have been a bit better for the price of it!

Received a white and red in the post, haven't had a chance to listen yet but, i don't like the way the covers been laminated at the front only, the lamination stops at the spine, so if you were taking the record out quite often i could see the lamination becoming quite messy quite quickly. Also feel the packaging could have been a bit better for the price of it!

you should feel lucky that they even put this much effort into the packaging! but yes i did notice the lamination is super ghetto. however, at least it has a fucking sleeve this time ha. and for the price, well why not? rise above knew they would sell!